There were indeed some slaves in ragged clothes among the nearby crowd, some men and women, and some even brought children. This competition field is not a large-scale place. It is connected to the slave market. Many young men with a little force will be sent to the competition field. It is rumored that if they win enough games, they will be able to get rid of their slave status for themselves and their families. , but very few people can come out alive again.

Taking out his pocket watch, seeing that the time was almost up, but he hadn't seen Wuxing's movement yet, Yu Yuan couldn't help but wonder if he had made a mistake. The reminder refreshed last night was [The five-star character [Storm Knight-Eugene] will be refreshed in the XX area of ​​the arena during the XX time period], just like the previous four-star reminder, there is no other description, but the two four-star characters It's definitely in the right place.

Why hasn't this five star appeared yet?

The range of the competition arena is not large, and there are not even two NPCs with names on their heads in the crowd passing by. If this Eugene really appears, it will definitely have the golden title of [Storm Knight] on his head. It is impossible for him not to notice.

At this time, a few men who looked like rich and wealthy businessmen just came out of a small door.

"Haha, I've read enough books today. The slave you brought is quite powerful."

"Tomorrow will definitely continue to win, I don't think anyone here can compare."

"Hey, I can't say that. It's not that a new batch of slaves has just entered the underground market. If there is a more powerful one..."

"What's the point of talking about it and not seeing it, why don't you just go now..."

......

Several potbellied middle-aged businessmen left together.

Hearing their words, Yu Yuan noticed a piece of information inside—underground.

The range given by the prompt is the area where he is now. Since there is no one, is the underground area also included in this area?

The time was about to come, Yu Yuan didn't think about it any longer, and immediately walked towards the slave merchant not far away. The gray-haired knight quickly followed, and asked in a low voice, "Madam, what are you doing?"

Calling Her Royal Highness the Queen would reveal one's identity, which is naturally the only way to go outside.

The red-haired knight also said, "If he knew that you not only came to the arena but also to the slave market, 'that one' would definitely be angry."

Yu Yuanxin said that it had nothing to do with me if Fernando was not angry, and it was important for him to have five stars?

"Help me ask this businessman if there is an underground floor in the slave market, and are there any new slaves arriving today?" He simply handed it over to the red-haired knight and followed behind.

When old Charlie saw the person, he smiled with yellow teeth. Hearing the knight's question, he replied, "Haha, then you have found the right person. I just got a new batch of slaves today."

He pretended to take off his hat and saluted his wife, but unfortunately he painted tigers and dogs like cats and dogs, and the ceremony was messed up.