"......Shut up."

Howard knew that the queen chose the crown prince out of the trust of one of two choices, and it would be false to say that he was not angry, especially when he had a face-to-face with the crown prince as soon as he got under the bed, the two of them squeezed together under the same bed. Speaking out, the king came in directly from outside the door. But he knew in his heart the weight of the Crown Prince to Her Royal Highness, and he couldn't blame anything.

...only he is an outsider.

Thinking of this, Howard looked back before going out. He couldn't directly see the bedroom inside, and naturally he couldn't be seen inside.

The satin glove was still on the table, and Howard had smelled it before he came. Thinking like this, he squeezed the gloves tightly in his hands and took them away again, gently closing the door, leaving a private space for the people inside, as if he hadn't come back tonight.

There shouldn't be any hesitation in the beginning, he should have it for himself.

The sweat on his hands wet the thin layer of satin gloves a little, and the black lace rubbed against the palms of his hands, making them itchy. It almost gave him the illusion that the owner of the glove was rubbing against the palm of his hand.

No one else was in the hallway, and the lights were dim. Howard, who was walking away, did not notice that there was a person hidden in the shadow of the corner.

He saw everything, everyone went in, he saw people come out, and he had a panoramic view of this absurd farce.

Yu Yuan poured another glass of water for Durand.

There were three people in a row one night. Fernando came because he suspected that he had seen Durand, and was angry when he opened the door. Although Howard was calm on the surface, he could see that he was very excited when he left, but it was because of the queen's face that he did not continue to ask.

Only Durand's reaction has been calm, as if he will not question whoever appears here, as if he is telling the queen "I trust you" with this behavior.

But the more he was like this, the more Yu Yuan had to explain, especially since he was the former queen, it would be embarrassing if he had any confusion with the new king.

"Me and Fernando, no, it's me and the king," Yu Yuan put his hand on the back of the other's hand and said straight to the point, "We have nothing to do with each other."

Durand seemed to be thoughtful, and he was silent for a while before slowly opening his mouth: "...He forced you."

"What, what?"

Durand lowered his head, his eyes dimmed a little, "He forced you."

"No!" Afraid of delaying the education of "his own children", Yu Yuan quickly retorted, "Don't think like that, let alone say such things."

Thinking of his previous reaction, Yu Yuan was also a little embarrassed, he should have let Durand hear it all, "Cough, I also misunderstood His Majesty the King before, but fortunately His Majesty didn't investigate further, and I have explained it clearly to him. "

Durand still hung his head, this scene fell into Yu Yuan's eyes, like a poor little mushroom wilting, and it needs to be taken care of.