🇨 🇭 🇦 🇳 🇨 🇪 🇸 

I basically copy and pasted from the short chapter and added a lot more. in case some people didn't read it.
I'm back! I didn't want to keep you guys waiting and I wanted to write more!

Hope you enjoy!

October 28, 2021....

Thursday....

The day before the dance party...

7:10 p.m...

Jay's POV...

As I caressed Mina's hair as she slept on my chest, I heard a ding from my phone on the table. I reached my hand to the remote and paused the tv. As I slowly sat up and reached my phone, I saw it was a text message from Ni-Ki. I rubbed my eyes and opened it.

Ni-Ki🕺🏻:
Hey hyung! Do you and some of our friends got our costumes for the Halloween party?

Jay🦅:
Yeah. Everybody has but me. They all haven't showed me their costume but Jungwon. He showed me a bit a wants us to kind of match

Ni-Ki🕺🏻:
Awe! That's cute! Anways, I was wondering since we both don't have costumes for the Halloween party. We can shop around and find some costumes or clothes to fit in a vibe!

Jay🦅:
Uh...Sure! Is it alright if I can take my little sister with us?

Ni-Ki🕺🏻:
Yeah it's fine! Should we go right now?

Jay🦅:
Sure! I can pick you up right now!

Ni-Ki🕺🏻:
Ok! But can you park somewhere where my older brother can't see you?

Jay🦅:
Yep! See you soon!

Ni-Ki🕺🏻:
Bye!

........

I grabbed the remote controller and turned off the TV. I turned to Mina who was still sound asleep as she hugged my upper body. I slowly slid underneath her and got out while she felt nothing.

I grabbed my shoes, jacket, and keys then picked up Mina. I felt her head rising and looked everywhere.
"Huh?...What's going on, Oppa?" Mina asked in a confused tone.
"You fell asleep and I kinda need to look for some stuff with my friend Ni-Ki. You okay if we go out?"
"Yeah, but can I please get ready?"
"Yeah, go."

I set her down while she went to her room to get ready, meaning getting her jacket and shoes on.
I waited and she came back. I got into the drivers seat while she went to the backseat. Once we got to Ni-Ki's house, I parked somewhere close and texted him I was here and we were waiting.

Authors POV

Ni-Ki was watching TV with Hyunjin and Yeji while waiting for Jay. Ni-Ki already informed Hyunjin about going out with a friend so he was cool and letter him out. Ni-Ki then received a message from his phone.

Jay:
I'm outside, I parked somewhere beside your neighbors.

"My rides' here, bye guys!" Ni-Ki grabbed his bag and headed out the door,
"Bye Ni-Ki!" Both Yeji and Hyunjin said.