ᗩᗯKᗩᖇᗪ! ᑎO ᗯᗩIT....

ENJOY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

September 30, 2021...

Thursday...

7:55 a.m

Ni-Ki's POV...

"YOU DIDN'T GET HIS SOCIALS NOR NUMBER?!" Sunoo screeched.
"Jeez hyung, that was too loud!" Ta-Ki said as his hands flew over his ears.
"Hah! You should've been at our sleepover 'cause we were loud as hell," Felix said as he took a sip of his water bottle.
"But yeah, why didn't you get his number or socials? He seems like a nice guy." Heeseung said.

"He is nice!...but very awkward..." My smile turned into a cringed one.
"Example?" Heeseung said.
"Like after I said something, he just didn't say anything and just stared at me for half a minute then looked at everything but me!"
"Yeah...I've never seen him like that before! He's always so extraverted and loud..." Ta-Ki said.

After Ta-Ki said that, the four of them exchanged a look.
I was confused...They then mouthed something to each other which I couldn't understand very well.
"Anyways, you said he's awkward?" Heeseung said.
"Yeah?...."
"HMMM, don't you think what Ta-Ki said about him means something?..." Felix sneered.
"Huh...?"
"I said that he's always extraverted and loud, but with you, he's very awkward and shyyyy!...." Ta-Ki taunted.
"You getting the hint Ni-Kiiii???" Sunoo raised his eyebrows up and down.

"Uhhh....Wait! OH MY GOD- DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK OF THAT?!" I said as I massaged my forehead in disappointment that they're still acting like 5th graders.
They then shared a second look.
"Oh my- GUYS! He literally said that when he meets new people he is always like that! I'm pretty sure he has no hard feelings for me. Plus, we just met. There's no way that he could fall in love in just 4 hours!" I stated as I closed my locker shut.

"I don't knooow! It's probably true looove!" Sunoo said as he shared a look with Felix meaning that this was the third time they shared a look of them teasing me! I'm usually the one who does the teasing!
"Ok, Ok, guys. I think we should stop teasing 'cause he looks like his dumpling head is gonna explode!" Heeseung laughed as well as the others.
"I DO NOT HAVE A DUMPLING HEAD! WHEN DID I HAVE-!"
"Hey Ta-Ki!"

It was Jay....
"Oh, hi Jay hyung!" Ta-Ki hugged him.
The others gasped and squealed as they heard Jay's name, I rolled my eyes at how immature they are being.
"It's your boyfriend, Ni-Ki!" Felix whisper-yelled into my ear. I nudged him.
"Um, I think you should say hi to the others as well! I'm pretty sure you haven't met them except for Ni-Ki!" Ta-Ki said as he retracted the hug.

"Oh! Wel-."
"I'LL LET YOU SAY HI TO NI-KI FIRST!"
I can not believe what Ta-Ki did next! He pushed Jay into my direction!
Our faces were about 3 inches apart as I was pinned on the lockers while Jay was against me!
I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE MY FRIENDS!!!!

"Uhm...Hi..."
He said while his eyes were widened.
I could feel his breath on hit my face which smelled like mint and peppermint.
He didn't get off of me, he just looked into my eyes...I then heard snickering beside us, I swear to god....
I tapped his chest softly to signal him if he could get off because my
FRIENDS ARE COMPLETE LUNATICS!

"Oh, I should probably back off..." he then backed off, he brushed his hair and clothes then stared at me for 10 seconds.
May I say...THAT WAS SUPER AWKWARD THAN A TINDER DATE WITH A HOBO WHO CAT FISHED YOU?!
"Oh! And you guys are?" He turned to my friends.
"Felix,"
"Sunoo,"
"Heeseung," he then smiled at everyone.

After all, he is sweeter than sugar!
"Anyways, I should probably meet my other friends, they're waiting for me." Jay waved at us then left.
I sighed and leaned onto the lockers.
"BRO DID YOU SEE HOW CLOSE THEY WERE!?"
"I SAW!"
I then gave them a death glare that probably wasn't that deadly...

"Come on, Ni-Ki! We're just playing with you! You date who you wanna date!" Heeseung rubbed my back.
"Thanks...." I mumbled.

12:05 P.M.

Author's POV

Ni-Ki was playing on his phone in the cafeteria while waiting with his friends. Suddenly they came but Jay was with them instead of his friends.
Ni-Ki didn't really mind, he just continued eating and playing.
"Oh! Jay hyung, me and the others are gonna be right back, just stay here with Ni-Ki, ok?" Ta-Ki said.
Ni-Ki finally got the hint of what they're doing and rolled his eyes.

Jay then nodded and sat down.
It was straight silence....Jay just stared into a crumb in the table and ate while Ni-Ki was playing on his phone.
There was one time where they stared at each other for a hot second by accident and immediately looked away.
For Ni-Ki, that eye contact meant nothing while for Jay it made him flutter.

Jay took a small glance at Ni-Ki and studied his appearance. Of course, Ni-Ki noticed without even trying and Jay panicked. Literally, Jay panicked so bad that he cursed out loud.
"OH $H*T!"
Jay covered his mouth after realizing what he just said loudly and quickly move his hand to cover his face from embarrassment.

Ni-Ki founded this hilarious and giggled.
Ni-Ki moved a to a seat beside Jay and gave him a smile.
"You don't have to be embarrassed, you know." Ni-Ki said.
"Sorry if I creeped you out,"
"No worries, after yesterday, that wasn't surprising." Jay then immediately turned his head to Ni-Ki.

"I-i didn't mean it like that! It was just...You are really shy." Ni-Ki tried to explain himself.
Jay chuckled.
"Well, I've been really awkward and shy to new people all my life." Jay is lying. He doesn't even know that! He's always so comfortable and chill with new people, but with Ni-Ki, he's a different person.

"It's fine, I sometimes get shy and awkward with specific people." Ni-Ki said.
"Hey, do you have any plans tomorrow night?" Jay asked Ni-Ki.
"ugh, I can't...I wish go out tomorrow night since it's gonna be Friday but now, homework as been more complicated and my brother is busy with college so yeah..." Ni-Ki said in a sad tone.

"O-oh, well I could help you with your homework!" Jay offered Ni-Ki.
Ni-Ki's eyes immediately lit up as soon Jay offered him.
"W-will you actually help me Jay hyung?"
"Yes! Of course!"
"Awe! Thank you Jay hyung!" Ni-Ki quickly hugged Jay with a bright smile.
Jay's face started to heat up as soon as Ni-Ki wrapped his arms around him.

Of course, Jay returned the embrace.
Ni-Ki then realized that his friends are probably watching and quickly backed away.
"Sorry...um...Anyways....Thank you for offering to help me!..." Jay nodded and gave him a bright smile.
Ni-Ki admired his face and thought he was attractive, but to his defense,
Finding someone attractive doesn't mean he has feeling for them.
(This is what the author think's so she can't say anything.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you for reading!
See you in 2-5 days!