He ripped his lips off her and growled, "And you, you are mine."

From the ground I watched Sam hoist Karen over his shoulder and leave.

Rubbing my jaw, I asked myself, "What just happened?"

~

Finally off work, I came home.

Alice shot daggers into my eyes. She tackled me onto the carpet and kissed me with passion.

I've never seen this side of her.

When her lips left mine, I panted, "Woah, woah, mind telling me what's going on?"

Alice pouted, still straddling me to the ground, "Seems you rubbed off me because Chase, I don't share either."

I frowned, trying to recall my day, then it hit me. "You saw me with Karen."

Alice nodded, "I don't like it, not one bit. You promised me that you wouldn't cheat on me."

I couldn't help but laugh, talk about déjà vu.

"What, it's not funny."

Wiping my eyes, I stroked her face, "I've never seen this side of you, I think I like it." Cupping her face in my hands, I stated, "Honey, I will never cheat on you. Besides, Karen belongs to Sam. She was crying earlier and came to me for comforting. I offered the best I could, which was an awkward hug and patting her back. You need to give me lessons on how to treat crying women."

And at that moment, I watched Alice blush.

"So...you don't carry feelings for her?"

"No Alice, I don't. I haven't seen her in months and she shows up. Don't let any funny ideas go into your head."

"No funny ideas?" Alice asked, d**n did she look adorable, asking that while still sitting on me.

I shook my head and tapped her nose, "None what so ever."

Alice got off me and sighed, "Guess I can't ask you to make love to me tonight."

Oh hell no, I scooped her retreating back into my arms.

"We are definitely making love tonight. So which room should we use?"

~

We ended up in my room and after two rounds, we lay in bed, snuggling and watching A Walk to Remember.

I know, I wanted more, but Alice said I was going to end up killing her if we had more rounds.

We were at the scene where the guy has the girl stand in two places at once.

That gives me an idea! I know this area has a place to be at two places at once as well and according to the movie, it's romantic, and Alice loves romantic stuff.

Maybe I'll get a few more rounds tonight if I take her, no I'm just kidding but I truly do want to take her. Besides I have something in my car that I know she'd love.

I jumped out of bed and snagged some clothes on. Taking note that it's cold outside, I wore layers. I threw clothes at Alice and turned the movie off.

Alice pouted as she wore my shirt, "I was watching that."

I grinned at her, "We watched that movie once before and you cried all over me. Now put my sweater on and let's go."

I gathered Alice onto my back, once she finished putting my clothes on. I carried her to my car and started the ignition.

"It's so late, where are we going?"

"I remember the last time we watched that movie that you wanted to be in two places at once as well. Well, I know just the place."

Alice looked at me in awe, "Really? That's amazing."

I drove on, "Yeah, found it a month ago."

It was amusing to see Alice so giddy.

Once we reached our destination, I led Alice. It was a cold, dark night. Only the moon served us well. Alice's beautiful smile had my heart throbbing.

I had my torso to her back, the back of her legs pressed against my legs, her hands clasped in mine.

I whispered into her ear, "Are you cold?"

Alice nodded, "A bit, but I'm just so happy. That's one thing off my bucket list."

I laughed at her adorableness and hugged her tighter in my arms. And at that moment, I didn't ever want to let her go. It amazed me how much I care for this woman.

"Alice..."

I received a hum in reply.

Taking out an osiria rose with one hand, hugging her close to my chest with the other, I stated, "I love you, Alice Chainz."

I heard her gasp. Not a moment too soon did she turn around to face me. I smiled down at her and kissed her.

"Now, you don't have to say it back but I want you to believe it. I've said those words only to another woman before, my mother. I know you love osiria roses and I finally got my hands on one. I plan on proposing to you with a bouquet of them." I kissed the inside of her wrist and gave her the rose.

Alice took the rose, speechless. She admired its beauty before staring at me once more.

I felt something weird in my stomach as she just stood there with no reply, and then I saw a tear slide down her face, with the moonlight.

"Baby girl, please don't cry. I'm sorry if I rushed things, gosh just forget about what I said and—"

"I love you too, Chase Ravens."

Now it was my turn to be speechless. Once the words finally hit home, I picked her up and spun her around. Her laughter filled my ears and I kissed her, once more.

I leaned my forehead against hers, muttering happy words.

Alice laughed, holding me tightly she said, "It's cold, how about we go home and make love once more?"

I grinned down at her, "Anything for you, darling."

And that once more...turned into a couple times more.

~~A/N~~

I wrote this on my phone, around 3 am, and skimmed-edited it on my laptop, so I'm sorry if it's ehhh. Thank you for reading this chapter and have a nice morning/afternoon/day/evening/night/etc. :)

Darling ChainzOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara