Chapter 9: MY bed

I went to the dining hall for lunch, I wasn't that hungry, so I ate a few things and went to my dorm. I opened the door and saw Mattheo on MY bed reading a book. "My bed, really?" "Y/n, the amount of times i've slept in it, it should be considered mine." Smartass. I laid down next to him, "Watcha reading?" He turned towards me and got closer. "Your mind." I smiled. "How is it?" "Cute, Horny, Dumb, Smart, oh, and full of me." "Shut up." He got closer to Mattheo, and put my head on his shoulder. He was reading The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare. That was surprising for me. "Shakespeare, ey?" I felt this energy pulse through my body, and heard Mattheos voice echo in my mind "yup." "What the fuck was that, Theo?"

               Mattheo POV:
I wanted to scare her with my mind reading powers. "What the fuck was that Theo?" Wait she just called me Theo, I hate when someone calls me Theo. But, I couldn't tell her. "It's weird, I just figured out how to do that." "Pls don't, you gave me a headache." "Sorry, love." Nobody's called me Theo for a while. " Mattheo?" "Yeah?" "Is it cool if I call you Theo?" " Yes love." "K." I kissed her on the neck multiple times. I think it left a mark. "Theo stop it." Y/n giggled. She obviously didn't want me stop. I sat up on my knees and slid my hands behind her back. I held my hands together and pushed her up, still kissing her neck.

 I held my hands together and pushed her up, still kissing her neck

(This is what you guys looked like.)
She got up and went to the bathroom. "You okay?" "Yeah, just, girl stuff." "Oh okay." I've learned to stop asking when someone says "girl stuff". She came out of the bathroom perfectly fine, and beautiful. "Hey, Mattheo, you left a few marks on my neck." "I know, sorry." "Only fair If I return the favor." Y/n then jumped on the bed and into my legs. She laid in between my legs and kissed my neck. I accidentally slipped out a moaned. Y/n took this as a good thing and unbuttoned my shirt. I took hers off and she was left in a sports bra. I noticed she had a tattoo on her wrist, of a bird. "I like your tattoo." "Thank you, I got it for my dad. He loved birds." "Oh, well I'm sorry he passed." "Yeah, me too."

(This is what your tattoo looked like)

Back to ✨Y/n's POV✨:
he asked me what my tattoo was for. I'm trying to kiss you, not cry Theo. "Thank you, I got it for my dad. He loved birds.". After we were done...... With that, I went to my next class. Mattheo stayed in the room for a while.