Chapter 5: Roomate

After, a while I left the great hall to go see who I share a room with. I walked into the room the told me I was in, and saw Mattheo in a bed. There were two. There was a grand piano in the room. " Wait, how could you be my Roommate, we're boy/girl?" " Not enough room in boys dormitory?" Wait nooooo, not him. He smirked, "You don't seem that happy, considering what you think about." He said with a smirk. I smirked back and went to the grand piano. I started playing some notes. I started to play a song I knew called Welcome To Wonderland. (You start singing this, but in your voice.) When I was finished Mattheo was sleeping. Damn was it that bad? "No it sounded like a lullaby." "Oh.... ok." "Alright, I'm going to go to sleep." Mattheo chuckled winking at me. "Good night." After that I went to take a shower and get into PJs. I got out of the bathroom, and Mattheo was in my bed. "Dude... really." I whisper Shouted. "What? My bed is cold, you can get in if you want." I knew what he was trying to do, and I liked it. I got into my bed with him, it was cold as fuck. So I felt his bed, it was warm as fuck. This dude really thinks he is a player. "Don't get any thoughts," I winked. I felt his arm touch mine and flinched. " It's okay, I don't bite," Mattheo said sounding as calm as possible. I just laid quiet until he fell asleep.

Mattheos POV: I can't believe my plan worked. Though, she knew what I was doing. She looked so beautiful in her PJ's. My soon to be princess. She eventually got into the bed. Yes, my plan worked! "Don't get any thoughts," yn stared. She winked at me. I put my head near her shoulder. I fell asleep next to a beauty.