Chapter 6: Class

Y/n's POV: I woke up with Mattheo still sleeping. I got up and put some clothes on. I wore my robe over it.

 I wore my robe over it

(This is what you wear under your robe, I you don't like it, you can pick what you want

(This is what you wear under your robe, I you don't like it, you can pick what you want.)
I thought this would look cute, but also wanted to impress Mattheo, he kind of grew on me. After that I heard Mattheo chuckle. "Wait, I totally forgot about that!," I had remembered he could read minds. "Yeah.... I know exactly what you think," he smirked. Why does he always smirk, it always turns me on. I sat down next to him, trying not to blush. "I appreciate if you didn't poke around in my brain, there's some weird ass stuff in there." "Oh I know, but I like it." Mattheo whispered it. Mattheo got closer and so did I. We kissed. It started to turn into a make-out session. It went on for a couple of3 minutes. Mattheo grabbed my hips, I broke the kiss before anything else could happen. Mattheo stared into my eyes; "Sorry." "It's okay Mattheo, It's just.. We have to get to class." "Okay." I got off of Mattheo and got on my robe. He was amazing, but I couldn't. Maybe tonight? "Bye Y/n, and also, I can read your mind." I know, that's why I said it. "If you wan't to, then tonight." Me and Mattheo said good bye and walked off to the dining hall. I tried to sit has far away from Draco and Pansy. I sat down in a spot between two people. I didn't bother to see who they were.  "You just couldn't get enough of me could you?" I turned to my right and saw Mattheo. "You're a terrible fucking liar, you know, you just sat here." "Ok, I know, Y/n, but are we not going to talk about what happened." "Tonight." "Love, I can't wait until tonight." Did he just call me love? That is it! I'm doing this mother fucker. I took his wrist, and brung him to our dorm. "Where the hell are you bringing me?" "I'ma be serious right now, your hot, kind, dumb, smart, lovable, and hot" "Y/n, you said hot twice." "I know." I pushed him on the bed and kissed him. I took his shirt off still kissing him. He smirked at me and took mine off.
---------✨MAgIc hApPEnS✨-------------
I sat there for a while with my head on Mattheos shoulder. "Y/n, we're going to be late for first class, and that's not a good thing for the first day." "I know but, but, I'm...... Tired," I yawned. "Love, I'm getting up." Mattheo left the bed a got up. I looked at Mattheo, and saw his abs. Damn, I'm so lucky. Mattheo laughed. Damn that smile was hot.

              Mattheos POV:
I waited for Y/n to get her clothes back on, but she never did. I decided to get up first. Damn, I'm so lucky. At least she loves me, and is not just using me.