Chapter 8: Lovers

I walked back to our dorm and fell onto my bed. I heard the shower running. "Mattheo? Are you in there?" "Yes, love, i'm getting dress." I decided to take that has my chance, if you know what I mean 😏. I opened the door and walked in. I pretended to be brushing my teeth.  "I know why you're in here, Y/n." "I know." Mattheo sat on the counter, I walked over to him and kissed him. Mattheo stood up, holding the kiss. He was in a blue towel, and no shirt.  He was still wet. He was so cute with his hair wet. Mattheo caressed my face. I held his face and dragged him to the bed. I laid him down and  laid on top of him. I kissed him on the neck multiple times. "Okay, Y/n, my turn." Mattheo turned around so he was on top of me. He kissed me on my the forehead and made his way to my neck. He took his towel off and  Put some clothes on. Fuck, I thought he was going to do something else. "Not today, Y/n." Forgot he can do that. "I know, your just hot." Mattheo smirked, "We have to go to third period, I think we have it together." "Awesome, also, love you Mattheo." "Love you too, love." I got my books I needed for the class, it was potions. Professor Snape was potions master. We walked to the class together and I sat down in my seat. Mattheo went to sit next to me, but Draco moved him out of the way. "Hey Y/n!" "Ughhh, what do you want, albino ferret." "For us to be friends again." "Fuck no, ferret. Let Mattheo sit here are else." "Ughhh, bye bitch." Draco had left the seat and Mattheo sat. God the dummy was annoying. Snape walked into the class. "Neville Longbottom, could you tell me what polyjuice does?" Everyone's eyes shot at Neville. "Umm... It... It... Sir.. it.... Transforms a person into another?" Draco and his friend Blaise were laughing at his stuttering. "Good Longbottom, Draco, since you don't want to take things seriously, could you tell me the ingredients?" I smiled at his question. Draco stuttered. "I-i-i don't know sir." I immediately put my hands up, and so did this girl named Hermione Granger. "Stay after class, Malfoy." Draco bowed is head to Snape. "How about you, Y/n Smith." "Me?" "You raised your hand, didn't you?" "Of course, Polyjuice Potions ingredients are: Lacewing flies, leeches, fluxweed, knotgrass, powered horn of a bicorn, and shredded skin of a boomslang." "You forgot something,"Mattheo whispered. "Oh, and the hair of who the person wants to turn into." Mattheo put his and on my thigh and drew circles on it. "Brilliant, Ms.  Smith," Professor Snape called. "Alright class is over, go to fourth period." Everyone rushed out of class as fast as they could. Draco stayed seated. He made a face at me as I walked by and I flipped him off. "Who was that for, Y/n?" Mattheo questioned. "Draco, he's a pain in my thick ass." Mattheo smirked, "You're so full of yourself, mate." "Nu-uh, stick with love." I kissed him on the cheek, then, we went our separate ways for the period.