Chapter 7: Friends or Lovers?

She finally got up. Damn she's hot. I'm so lucky no one can read my mind. He is so nice, I love it. "Thanks, also you might want to shower, you smell like my cologne." "I know it smells nice by the way." "Um, Y/n, I have a question." "Can it wait?" "No, unless you want a child early. what the fuck, that was so random. "I know, I don't even understand what I meant, but my questions was: are we Friends or Lovers?"

                 Y/n's POV:
This bitch literally just asked me if I wanted a kid early, like what the fuck, that was so random. "Um...  I don't know.... Can I think about?" "Okay, Y/n, think about while playing a song on the piano." "Okay-" "In the common room" fuck this bitch. Well I mean, I did. "Alright, bet" we walked to the common room and I sat on the bench. No one seemed to notice. I sighed. Mattheo putting thumbs up at me. I got nervous, I sat there for a few minutes. Mattheo sighed and walked over to me. He started playing notes and a song I am very familiar with. My father sang it to me when I was young. (guys, all the piano songs I wanted didn't have duets, so I picked this one. Also, you can always pick a different song. Lastly, picture it has you're voice.) Mattheo started to sing. He had an AMAZING voice. Everyone stared at him, all the girls pupils getting bigger. I rolled my eyes, and started singing. Are voices just mixed, I could listen to it all day. I could see the girls rolling their eyes. When we were done, I kissed Mattheo, and whispered into his ear: "I love you bitch, and I would love to be your girlfriend!" Mattheo and me locked eyes and kissed. Everyone clapped even more. I saw Professor Snape standing at the door, smiling. Snape noticed I saw him and ran out the door. He then walked in and screamed at everyone. "What is the meaning of this?" "Sorry, sir, we just played a song." I said quickly. "I know, the whole school hear it, just go to your dorms." "Okay Snape." Mattheo chuckled. Snape just rolled his eyes. Has I got up to leave Snape grabbed my arm. "Y/n, you guys sounded great, and I am really amazed. But, you have to keep this conversation to yourself, I'm supposed to be mean." "Uhh okay" I giggled.