The awakening.

So hyun's parents rushed to see So hyun at the hospital. So hyun's mom saying "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS JU- WHO? *says in hard sobbing, breathless, shocked and terrified* IF THIS WAS SOMEONES DOING IT WAS DEFINITELY NOT A MISTAKE I KNOW FOR SURE". The doctor comes in saying "she's in critical condition she may not wake up for a few months or even a year at mos-". So hyun's mom Hye ri saying "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT- *getting raged*". So hyun's dad Jae bong "So hyun's mom please le-  *shocked, shaking* let's just see what the doctor finishes say-".

Hye ri "SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING YOU WERE NEVER EVEN THERE FOR SO HYUN WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU. *furious raging mad, face super red* YOU DON'T EVEN TRULY CARE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD HAVE WATCHED OUT FOR HER MORE THAN-".
Jae bong "HYE RI! DON'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW! LOOK AT SO HYUN HER JUST LAYING DOWN HELPLESS MY BABY! *crying, breathless* YES YOU ARE RIGHT BUT YOU COULD HAVE LISTENED TO AND MAYBE HAD A SENSE IF ANYTHING WAS HAPPENING IN SCHOOL".
Hye ri "JAE BONG!! YOU-"
The doctor interrupts "Please let me finish about So hyun's condition".

So hyun's parents both "Yes sorry yes".
The doctor "So hyun's condition is from a severe head injury as if she hit her head on the cement hard concrete. It could be a accident or maybe not just want to inform you guys. She has some bleeding scratches and some other parts injured as well like her right leg and left arm". She will need treatment ASAP and since she got brain surgery she will need all rest and no outside visitors except for family".
Hye ri "Oh my god Iii- I- ii just can't believe my ears right now" *startled, has no words can't speak or feel anything (numb)*.
Jae bong "Ok ju— please let my daughter live and give her whatever she needs right away I WILL COVER EVERY EXPENSE POSSIBLE PLEASE JUST PLE- PLEASE SAVE MY DAUGHTER!" Jae bong feel as if his earth just clashed down onto him and feels just numb he can't feel his body or anything at this point.

Doctor "Yes we will proceed with this don't worry So hyun's parents".
Both So hyun's parents "Thank you yes please thank you".
Jae bong "I just can't believe our daughter is in a coma right now. This is just".
Hye ri "I know trust me we have to figure out who the fuck did this to our child. I know it's not a mistake that she got hurt on her own or a mistake from a different kid. So hyun's been telling me she got bullied-".
Jae bong "WHAT?!! YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TAKE THIS SERIOUS BEFORE?! THOSE BULLIED DID THIS TO HER I-".
Hye ri "YES I KNOW IT'S ALL MY FAULT, I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HER OK BUT I KNOW THERE IS MORE TO WHAT SHE HAD TOLD ME ITS ALL MY FAULT I SWEAR-" *hitting her head hard on the wall attempting to pull her hair out harming herself*.
Jae bong "IT'S NOT THE TIME TO DO THAT RIGHT NOW HYE RI!! OK WE KNOW NOW IT'S TOO LATE TO GO BACK NOW WE HAVE TO GO FOWARD".
Hye ri "we have to go to the school and talk to the principal about all of this and the teachers to talk to the kids there now".
So hyun's parents then both went on the school and had talked to the principal and that instant and first So hyun's mom yelled at the principal "you're the principal of this school right? HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT WHAT MY CHILD HAS WENT THROUGH HERE *angry tears* YOU JUST LET MY CHILD SUFFER LIKE THIS SHE IS IN A COMA NOW YOU FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU AND YOU'RE STAFF!!

The principal "please calm down Mrs. Jeon. Please clam down I understand we should have looked into this matter before and we will be starting now with your daughter, I'm sorry yes this is our fault".
Then after so hyun's mom and dad calmed down they proceeded to investigate into which student put so hyun in her condition at the moment with the school staff and why it had happened. The school principal and the teachers had called in all students from So hyun'a classes and asked about if they know what happened and who put So hyun in her position right now. Most of the students didn't know but then later on some of the kids that knew came up since it was their turn and they spoke up. Student #1 "Oh yea she got beat up lol *laughing in a small way* by some other girl I don't know her definitely not from our school, but she had light brown hair and she was around 2 inches taller than So hyun. She knew So hyun from before I think from middle school? And she just started beating her up but I don't really honestly think there was a reason for it. I think she got beat her up for fun cause she doesn't like her". Student #2 "Yea it was some girl from a different school actually I got a video of the fight" then proceeds to show the video to the teacher and sends it to the teacher. Then the teacher sends it to the principal and they get a little backstory from the other kids on what had happened.