🌹 CHAP 18🌹

Ever since she first entered the house,i hated her. Call it hate at first sight. My dad was already gone,was she tryna get my mom too? Hell no. It's bad enough that i have to share her with a sibling,now she has joined the ship. You have no idea how fully irritating it is to listen to Mikaela prattle on and on about how wonderful her mom is. Yeah, right.

Who has sleepovers with their moms now? What are we, two? Yesterday,i couldn't sleep so I went downstairs for a glass of water. I was going to switch the kitchen lights off when I saw her. Rage bubbled up and I have no idea why but I hid behind the door.

She walked past and looked so miserable. Good,that's exactly how a nobody should feel. She took the backstairs to the library and I curiously watched her half hoping she would fall and break her neck. Welp,we can't always get what we wish for. Passing by Mom's room,i heard her snores. Snores signaling deep sleep. Forget it,you definitely can't rely on her in this state.

I passed by her room,when an idea took shape in my room. I scanned the stairs and slipped into the room. It's as safe as it can possibly be. I made a beeline for my object of destruction. Sowing seeds of discord is my talent,I'm not queen bee,Steffie, for nothing.

                           🌹🌹
LylyAnne
I kept staring at my phone, trying to find anything, anything ata lol that could help but I came up empty. My last conversation with West being when I asked him to accompany me to the mall.

" Staring at your phone is not going to bring answers,you know", said Erimintrude as she filled her mouth with cheese." I keep telling you to put a password on your phone like any normal person but you always give me the 'my phone's too boring' crap ,now see."

I turned to give her a blank look," Well sorry for not taking my phone along to the library in my house at 3 am."

" Girl,you should take it along even to visit the loo at 1 am." Whatever.

The 4rd period bell rang," Oi, physics,bitch." Erimintrude ate quickly and we left for class.

                           🌹🌹

West
After speaking to Lyl, Sebastian called informing me that he was at my apartment.

"How do you have a key to my place," i asked,quite baffled.

"Dad. Dad gave it to me."

" And how does he have a key to my place?"

" Dunno,ask him. You know I'll be attending your school come Monday, right?"

"Definitely not,i don't need you here."

"Woah,big boy,who said i was coming for you. Besides, that's your problem." Sebastian replied.

I could already feel all the outrageous ideas he was thinking up,"On a serious note, you know you have to stay off the radar,right? Your arson case is not completely buried."

" I know,i know," he whined." By the way, dress code for dinner is official wear. I'll be taking your blue suit by the way."

" Don't you dar-"

" Heads up,Father may or may not be inviting a couple of people for dinner too." Sebastian hung up.

What's wrong with the man? I thought he said family dinner. It turns out it's still going to be all about business. Great.

I just have to be polite to the people for two hours,then I'm out of there whether he likes it or not.

I texted Lyl after class,
Me; I have to leave this afternoon to get to my family home for this dinner happening later in the evening.

LylyAnne ✨ :  S'laters. Drive carefully.

I definitely am not blushing.

The drive over rendered me a messy bundle of nerves. I had intentionally not included them in my schedule so I thought I had successfully avoided them,then Sebastian just had to come home and foil my plans. Great. Sometimes I really want to strangle the guy.

I got there with a minute to spare. Handing over the keys to the valet,i walked purposefully to the door when something bright red and shiny stopped me in my tracks. Hell no,it can't be. But the bright red Audi haphazardly parked said otherwise.

What is she doing here?

_______🌹🌹________
Heyy.
Another long impromptu haitus,sorry .

Who do you think she is?

Today's question?
Would you rather choose
Kpop or Pop?

Don't forget to vote, like, share and maybe follow if you like the story.

Byeee💋