🌹CHAP SIX🌹

Sorry if my chapters are a bit short,everything has been written ahead and it looks plenty to me in my book. Sorry.

Happy reading😅
..............
After lunch the new student arrived,when I realized that it was the guy , to say I was shocked would be an understatement. His photographs did not not do justice at all. Him up close is like a fantasy come true. When he strolled pass me it was as though time had slowed and every move was in slow motion. I was mesmerized by his jawline that looked sharp enough to cut through metal, his eyes that twinkle and lighten when sun rays fall on them,the gentle lilt of his bow shaped lips,by everything. I was almost in love. He was tall like really tall,definitely past six feet two. Oh,slanted hazel eyes,probably of Asian descent. Kill me now.

He's skinny, not skinny, unhealthy skinny,more like lean muscular fit kind of skinny. If you don't get it ,it's fine. I don't get myself most of the time either. The most prominent part of his entire physique is his shock of red curls with an undercut. It seemed to have a life of its own, dancing to the soothing rhythm of the wind. Back and forth,back and forth.

It seemed like I wasn't the only one under his spell because I turned to see Stephanie and Stasha excitedly whispering, no doubt discussing him.

Miss Marcia turned from the board," Oh, hello. Another new student, I presume. I always seem to meet them." She chuckled at her comment." Please,introduce yourself."

"I'm West Hamilton. Nice to meet you." His voice is a deep,low baritone that caused me to momentarily stop breathing. It's as soothing as warm chocolate poured over ice cream.

"Okay,thanks. Find an empty seat and settle down."said Miss Marcia.

That is a perfectly uncomplicated instruction but the only flaw in it is that I'm the only person left with an empty seat. Erimintrude moved ages ago saying that something about the way people seemed to stare at her once entering the class was creepy and awkward. So she's currently sitting behind me and annoyingly poking me. That damn thing's painful. It'll probably leave a bruise.

He walked more like prowled towards me- no I mean the seat and took it,folding his long legs under the desk and turning towards Miss Marcia for the lesson.

After the siren rang,signaling the end of the class, I hurriedly packed my stuff and started to walk away when someone seriously bumped me into the wall and slithered into my seat.

Judging from the force,I guess it was intentional? My brow furrowed and I turned to see my favourite cousin in the world, Stephanie. She grinned maliciously and turned to her target,West.

By the time I got to the entrance, there was quite the mob around my seating area. How the dude could breathe,question for the gods. I turned and stared at his direction surrounded by all those people and I felt frustratingly sick.

..................
After Miss Marcia, I have gym with Peter,I'll apologize then.

I saw Peter walking,ta-daa, my opportunity has arrived. "Hey,Peter! Wait up." I called out.

He looked around for the source of the voice,when he realized it was .e he audibly signed. "What now?" He asked one I got to him.

"Nothing much......,just chilling....." I trailed off as he walked away. Confident me not. I have to eventually apologize..... okay, but tomorrow or today. Shut up,brain! Right now. I have to do it now.

I run up to him," Okay listen, I know we didn't get off on the right foot and you also made an effort to apologize. Thank you but last time was not intentional. That's why I'm here to apologize. When you were speaking,I kind of lost focus- "

"Was it because I'm super hot. I mean I know." He said this with a full blown grin.

"Erm, no - I mean yes. You're hot and all but that's not I was trying to say. So...say we forget that incident. Friends?" I tried to pacify.

"Yeah,I guess so. You're cool." He replied amused. I stuck my hand out and he shook it.

"Deal."

"Anyone who's not here in the next 30 second,add detention to your schedule." The teacher screeched as we  continued to class like old friends.

Peter is pretty nice, after all.

Y'ello.
What do you think about Peter?

Please vote,comment,share and follow❤