"That's it!" I exclaim, hopping out of my bed and pinning the smaller Skeleton onto the wall behind him, "Do you even know who the fuck I am and how bad I could fuck you up?!" I expected a rather fearful expression to be drawn on his face, but... He seemed rather amused by it all.

"Nice vocabulary you've got there, Wither. Interesting wordplay as well." And with that said, he effortlessly pushes me away. I was left in so much shock that he had the guts to retort back at me, that I couldn't even move for a few seconds after.

This idiot. I swear... If we weren't classmates and Herobrine wouldn't find out, I'd have killed this stray in a matter of seconds.

"Anyway. It's eight and we have thirty minutes left to arrive to school. We'd best get going."

This guy couldn't be anymore unbelievable. We have thirty fucking minutes. It takes like, what, five minutes to walk from here?

"You're crazy," I grumble, "I'm not leaving this early." Besides, if I wanted to, I could teleport to school last-minute.

I yawn, my body not especially liking the idea of sleeping for only five hours. I sit down on one of the dining chairs, putting my head down.

"No way. You're not gonna be late on my watch." Skeleton was roughly tugging at my arm, grunting in annoyance when I wouldn't budge.

"Stop it," I grumble. He continues to do so, annoying me to the brim. I groan in defeat, standing up and pushing my chair in, unamused. "Happy?"

"Very," He replies, obviously sarcastic.

"Whatever. But before we go to school, we're going to take a bit of a detour. The sun's almost completely set." He looks at me questionably, yet not protesting as he trots behind me, quietly.

It was rare for me to actually wake up this early, so I almost never got to watch the sun set. I always found sunrise to be the most beautiful, but I couldn't just give up my chances at watching a perfect sunset.

"Sit," I say, pointing to a large rock.

"What are we even doing?" He asks, sighing as he sits down. I sit next to him quietly, leaving his question unanswered.

The sun... I've always loved the sun. The sun is so beautiful, yet so magical. When I was younger, I was never able to experience such beautiful light. It was only until recent years I've been able to watch sunrise and occasional sunsets.

"Wither...?"

I scoff and glare at him. "What is it now?"

"I hate to break it to you, but... It's eight-twenty."

"So...?"

"We're going to be late. C'mon." He grabs my hand and tugs softly. I sigh and take in my last few moments of watching the sunset before reluctantly following the annoying stray.

~

"Wow, you're on time for once!" Zombie exclaims in disbelief as Skeleton and I enter the classroom. I roll my eyes and plop down onto my desk, putting my head down.

"Not so fast." I felt a sharp pain on the top of my head, hissing painfully. Herobrine shakes his head, his ruler in hand. Skeleton was next to me, giggling quietly.

"Anyway," Herobrine says, "Mobs, today we have an adventure planned. Today's challenge is to find the rarest item you can in the wild by the end of the night. You'll be paired with your tablemates as per usual. The winning pair will be rewarded with all of the treasures your other classmates find. I'm finished talking, the challenge starts now." Most mobs start hopping out of their seats, darting out of the classroom in search for rare items.