Brian: really commander the first thing you ask about Chloe, is she my gf?

I said with a sassy tone blushing a little as he laughed which I did not appreciate.

David: I'm sorry I just had to anyways ya I'm sure I can let you off a day or two I'll contact you if I need you.

Brian: alright thx!

David: no problem kiddo

And with that he hung up as we where over a ocean as we passed right over a ship.

Brian: Zoey change our destination to Chloes house.

Zoey: alright changing destination to gf's house.

I sighed mumbling to myself as I formed a blush on my face as we flew towards the direction of Chloe's place.

*timeskip*

We finally made our way back to the U.S as we flew to Chloes house as we passed several towns/cities along the way as we passed a familiar town heading in the direction of Chloes house as I could see a forest several miles away, as soon as I made it to the forest I slowed down the thrusters power so I wouldn't zip by and have to turn around as I made could see a open area with a house in it I made my way over and made a soft landing as I could see everyone Covenant, Chad, destroyer, and slayer. (I am switching the name so much;-;)
Soon enough Chloe came out wearing the normal clothing as it was some Jeans, and a blue shirt saying your a pawsome dude as Chloe approched me.

Brian: hello Chloe

I said politely as Zoey had an frown on her face which confused me vary much.

Brian: is something wrong?

Chloe: yes I want that stupid helmet off your head.

She replied sternly as looked down with a sigh as I removed the helmet since it was made of glass and it's  hard to make it move from your face.

Brian: there better?

Chloe: yes indeed.

Brian: well where do you want to go? I mean you look like you are about ready to go out

Chloe: well duh with you

Brian: well this will be a experience..

I thought to myself as I never got to do anything what others got to do.

Brian: alright then... where is our first place we are going?

I waited for an answer from Chloe as she stood there thinking, during the silence I noticed how much shorter she is compared to me, as Zoey tells me she's 6'0 and I'm at least 6'9 which I only remeber being 5'8.

Chloe: how about the mall?

Brian: sounds like a weird place but OK

Chloe: wait you never been to a mall?

Brian: nope been in the military since I was a baby.