Chapter 5 - An Unexpected Discovering

Why was Leon really in Japan..? It all seemed to be faded to him now. It had been at least a few weeks, and for some reason he still didn't feel right sometimes at Jindai. Stares from students still pierced him, and secretly he feared being fought again. But he realized this was still his current life, and he needed to stop projecting.

Walking out of class, he hunkered his way to lunch, where he saw Bunko and Kita sitting at their usual spot. Grabbing his food he'd sit next to them and delve into deep conversation about whatever was going on. Looking back, Leon realized that these two were probably going to be his only real and legitimate friends. Everyone else either distrusted him because he was foreign, or just plain hated his existence as a whole. Now he just wished he could go forward and time and forget the school year even happened.

"So Leo, have you talked to her yet?" Asked Bunko as he swallowed his food, staring at Leon. The other teen looked at him weirdly, like he was almost deaf in a way. "What? And also, don't call me that." He replied, Bunko now grinning a little. "You know what I'm talking about. Have you done it yet?" Pried Bunko, leaning forward. "Done, what!?" Leon asked, severely confused.

"I mean have you talked to Maki Masuyo yet! Sheesh, Ramune must have you real tense after what happened." Bunko replied, leaning back as Leon became slightly flustered. "Those are two completely different things! And besides, are you that stupid? Maki is with that emo kid who leads the Elites!" He replied, which only made Bunko shrug casually. "So what? Maybe you'll charm her like a prince in a fairy tale. Heheh." Bunko said, as Kita huffed and crossed her arms.

Leon sighed and turned around. Maki was a few tables away, smiling and chatting with her friends. In all honesty, Leon did like her. It's just that there were too many barriers. But why would he give up such a chance?

"I'll do it, Bunk. Just sit back and watch." Leon said with a grin on his face.

Standing up, he walked across the busy lunch room, past the laughing guys and girls that glared at him. Spotting Maki and a few other Elite boys, he came to a stop and looked down at her. "Umm.. what the hell do you want?" Maki said, almost annoyed by his sudden appearance.

"I want to tell you something, Maki.. I know you might be the ever so privileged daughter of the principal, but I'm gonna be straight and tell you. I think I might be in love-"

"Hey, pretty boy! What's your blonde ass doing over here?"

Leon gulped as he heard the voice of Ramune, as she walked over to him with a few of her friends in tow. He turned around to face her, the most fake and nervous smile forming on his face. "Oh, um hi Ramune.. I was just here to tell Maki about how I lo-"

"Just shut up already!" Ramune yelled, grabbing Leon up by the shirt and hoisting him in the air. "I've been really wanting to fight you today, and I'll say I'm gonna enjoy it so much.. oh, so much.." She replied, before taking his face and squishing it into her breasts as she let out a rather inappropriate moan. Her friends laughed wildly as she then barked at a few students to scram from their table.

"So Leon, how are you liking the school food? Is it good? Huh?" Ramune said, as she held him down towards a random student's tray that was in front of him. "Yeah! Yeah, it's delicious! Maybe I could have you cook some more for me." Leon retorted, which produced a few surprised "oohs" from her friends. Baring her teeth like a wild dog, she furiously slammed his face into the tray, before throwing him on the ground with it, spilling milk and grease all over his face. Laughter exploded among the lunchroom, Ramune included.

"Oh my god, Leon, you are such a limpdick momma's boy! A brit like you won't get any good bitches, and certainly any other friends! You're weak! WEAK!"