Chapter 4 - Secrets Revealed

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Stop.

Leon was busy lifting a metal straight bar over his head, as he spent his time in the school's fitness class. The gym was where it was held, as the students had access to various sorts of equipment. He continued huffing a little as he lifted the bar, and out of his peripherals he could see about 3 other guys walking up to where he was.

"Hey, look who it is.. Leon. Why don't I help you with this set, buddy?"

Leon knew that was the voice of Yoshihara Isao himself, as he stood over Leon. Sweat dripping down his face, he sat down the bar and glared up at him without saying anything. Getting a good look at him, Isao stood very tall and strong, with a fairly chiseled chest and arms. His hair was a bit spiky, and was colored jet black. But the most distinguishable feature was a scar going down the side of his face.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Yoshihara, but I'm not in the mood for a bunch of muscle heads like you to judge." Leon said bitterly, which prompted a few grins from the 3 in front of him.

"Oh, we're not here to judge.. Every man in the gym is an equal man, right?" Yoshihara replied, as his two friends laughed and nodded. "I'm just here to lend some help to a pal." He said, walking behind Leon and grabbing onto the bar. "Now get lifting, before I do the whole set for you."

Leon furrowed his eyebrows. Whatever this man was up to, it was nothing good. But maybe Yoshihara was nice if he was nice back.. so he decided to grab onto the bar and try lifting up.. but he couldn't.

"What's the matter, Leon? Can't lift this much?" Yoshihara taunted, as Leon gritted his teeth and tried to push up. "Get the hell off my bar, you idiot!" He yelled up, which only made his tormentor smile. "Maybe if I hold it down you'll have more balance!" He shouted, taking the bar and shoving it right down on Leon's neck. Realizing what was going on, Leon shoved a hand in between the gap made by the bar in an effort to block it. Although this didn't work well, as it was crushing his hand and pushing it right against his throat.

"Now if you're wondering why I'm choking you to death, it's because I got word that you tried to get with my girl!" Yoshihara spat, as Leon's eyes went wide. Maki.

"Are you that mad!? I was trying to help her! Besides, you weren't even there when Ramune tried to violate her!" Leon said back, with only Yoshihara pushing down tighter. "I really don't give a shit. And besides, I'm not gonna let a peppy little English boy like you tell me how to manage my life. Besides, you should really remember that I am the leader of the Elites!" Yoshihara replied, pushing down even more. Leon began to choke and cough, trying to regain his breath.

"Yoshihara! What do you think you're doing?"

Leon recognized Mr. Yashito's gruff voice, as the bar was lifted off of him. "Were you just trying to choke one of your classmates?" He shouted, as Yoshihara smirked and shook his head. "No, Mr. Yashito, not at all! I was trying to help Leon out, because the bar fell off." He said, as Leon stood up from the bench, rubbing his neck.

"Yeah.. right. Leon, are you okay?" Yashito asked, looking at the teen's neck. "I'm fine, Mr. Yashito. It really was an accident.." Leon lied, balling a single fist and glaring at Yoshihara. The other 3 boys would leave, making Leon sigh with relief. He would then wipe his face off with a towel, leaving the room and heading to where his locker was.

As he sorted through his supplies and his bag, he could hear someone walking by him and placing something in his pocket. Shutting the metal door, Leon saw Kita walking right by him, her face turned away. Reaching into his pants pocket, he pulled out a small slip of paper.