𝟎𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍

╔

╔.★. .════════╗
CHAPTER 16
╚════════. .★.╝

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝐗𝐗:

Two months... two months of what?

We've done barely anything. Random signals pop up out of nowhere and we follow them like naive children and headless sheep. We've laid low, and pretended to put that whole thing behind us, but when they're all gone, we've been hard at work.

The traitor is still within us, but we've narrowed it down quite a lot. Now, we suspect Sun, Moon, Saturn or Neptune. Although I am quite disappointed my own brother is not eradicated from that list, I have no reason to believe that he is the traitor.

Although, I am quite suspicious of Saturn. She keeps on disappearing at random moments and coming back up. Granted, nothing has happened, but I can't help but shake the feeling that she is hiding something. Like, it's as if what she's hiding from us is a sign for us to stay away. That if we get too close to the flaming hot ball... we'll get burned.

"Pisces," A hand on my shoulder shakes me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Cancer, smiling at me. But her smile can only hide so much.

"You look happy," I note. "Something happened?"

"Yes," She nods. "Come on!" She grabs my wrist and makes a run for it. I'm pulled out of my seat, stumbling a bit as she drags me out of the living room. I notice a portal as we turn a corner, and I'm hit with confusion.

We jump in. I stumble again as she releases my wrist, hitting the wall, nose bent awkwardly due to the impact. "Ow," I rub my nose, looking around my surroundings, realising we're in the hospital. "What are we doing here?"

"They woke up!" Cancer laughs. "Finally, after three months!" She opens the door in front of us and walks in. I follow suit, my hand dropping down to my side as I find almost everyone there, some relieving the tension with laughter and terrible jokes.

Aries is the first person to catch my eye, nodding in a form of greeting with a smile on his face. I nod back, noticing how he still has bandages on. His wounds still haven't fully healed, but he's doing okay. And that's what matters.

"I can't believe I was one of the last people to be informed of this!" I decide to be a bit bratty and whine, hands on my hips.

Aries chuckles, "Yeah well, we woke up half an hour ago, so you didn't miss much," His usual gruff voice is now cracked and sore, from not using his voice for three months.

"Here," Taurus hands him a glass of water, which he accepts. "This should help,"

"Uuuh- Uranus? Are you done? We still want to talk to Aqua!" Leo comes up from behind, hands on her hips, actual anger and annoyance in her tone.

"No, go away," He replies, voice muffled, shaking his head like a little toddler finally seeing his mother after three days.

Aquarius chuckles, "It's fine, Leo. You'll have all of my attention later,"