𝟎𝟏𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

╔

╔.★. .════════╗

CHAPTER 11╚════════. .★.╝

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝐗𝐗:

"And question #4... do you know who the traitor is?"

"...no," The cube turns green, and once again, Neptune is sent back to his seat.

What the fuck is going on...? Every Guardian has been questioned, and everyone said 'no' to all of the questions...

"This is a bit of a dilemma," Dionysius raises.

"Something has to be wrong with the cube..." I speak, "Zadicus says that one of them is the traitor,"

"No... he said 'one of you works for me', that doesn't necessarily mean that it is them. It could be us, it could be the Gods. It could even be one of the dead civilians," Aquarius suggests.

"Some random civilian cannot get into Hell. They need to be dead mortals, us or the guards," Hades claims.

"The cube isn't lying either," Venus informs.

"Then someone tampered with it, or it isn't any of the Guardians,"

"What about Ur-"

"We already did the test on him before we left. It's not him," Mars reminds.

"Then who... clearly, it was tampered with, as Hades suggested, but I don't see how anyone could, even," Mercury analyses.

"The cube was with me the entire time," Zeus responds, "...no matter. It will be solved soon. Regarding our dilemma with Zadicus. Ares?"

The God of War stands up, his imposing eyes glaring at us all. He struts down the stairs, eying us individually as if we committed a crime, taking Zeus's place in the centre of the room. Zeus goes off to one side, now another meeting is starting.

"From our intel, there are approximately seven places on our map where Zadicus and the Pillars are hiding," Ares snaps his fingers, and a mega-screen appears behind him.

It's a scan of our world map, with seven red glowing lights in different places. I recognise all of those places. They are great for hiding. But wouldn't that seem too obvious? Pretty much anyone can access those places.

"So what do we do?"

"Starting tomorrow, we will set up a perimeter on all seven possible bases. Every day, my little maggot will run around the edge of the world, and any suspicions or possible accusations of them heading off to the Caligari will be taken to me," Ares orders.

The Earth is an irregularly shaped ellipsoid. It's a unique shape, so one might not accurately describe it as an ellipsoid. It's difficult, really. Gravity helps the Earth orbit around the Sun (not the Guardian) and helps the Moon (not the Guardian) orbit around Earth.