01- I'll be number one

Aldera Junior High, Musutafu, Japan.

Shin looked at the teacher short blonde puffy hair as he continued to talk to the class with an ever so unenthusiastic tone.

This was normal.

Every school had teachers like that.

However what wasn't normal was the appearance that majority of the students had.

Rocks for hair.

Spiky shark teeth.

A long head made out of wood.

And a boy that never stopped glowing at the back seat.

Back on Earth such traits would be seen as horrific mutations but in this world, this was very ordinary.

Yes, this world.

It had been eight years since he transmigrated into this supernatural world.

And what surprised him more was that it was a world he once thought of as fiction.

My Hero Academia.

After the death of the previous owner, he took his place as the tenant of this quirkless body.

He was disappointed that he didn't get quirk but that didn't stop him from chasing his dreams of being a hero.

Everyday he trained like a maniac and it finally reached the point where he could even fight back against Bakugo. 

Even though he was quirkless he never backed down.

As of now was planning on working hard until he meets All Might and snatches his successor position.

[Ding the host has met the requirements]

[Would the selected candidate like to unseal his wishes now?]

Shin was having a hard time believing his eyes.

He stretched his palm out to feel the floating screen in front of him, ignoring the odd looks he was receiving from his classmates around him.

"What do you mean unseal my wishes?" he asked mentally.

[After the host died in his original world, you met my creator.
They offered you a second chance at life with 3 wishes of your choice.
The deal was that they'd be unsealed after your body had met the necessary requirements to wield them without backlash]

Well he was not expecting this. 

But at the same time he couldn't help smiling a bit at the thought of him having a quirk.

He was glad that all this hard work had finally bore fruit.

"Hold off the unseal for now I'd prefer to do it when I get home"

[As you wish host]

RINGGG

"Well that's the bell. Class dismissed"

Once the teacher's words fell everyone got up and began packing.

"Ha? Where the hell do you think you're going Deku?"

The movement of the students paused. 

They all turned to watch what was happening.

The greenette shivered fiercely seeing Bakugo getting closer.

"I told you yesterday I didn't want to see your face around for even a second"

Izuku took steps backwards, trying to increase the distance between them but suddenly tripped on something and fell to the ground.