Lucky One | Episode 12: Semi-Final

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

Note: Everything in fanfiction is fictional and for entertainment purposes----please don't take anything to heart because anything that happens in the story is in the author's imagination. I don't mean to send hate or harm to Seonghwa or ATEEZ-----nor the idols in the story. The story would include mild swearing, cringe content, and cliche moments---Please read at your risk! Thank you, and I hope you'd enjoy reading it.

~~~~~

Seonghwa:

I walked towards her and pulled her closer; "Call her a bitch one more time!" I yelled. Yunyeong rolled her eyes; "I said she's a bitch: now, explain to me what you like about her anyway?" Yunyeong demanded. I pushed Yunyeong, and she stumbled backward----but she managed to stop herself from falling. "You don't need to know why I love Taehee; all I know is that I want to marry her and not you," I said. Then, I left the house because I didn't want to spend another second with her---- "Hey! Park Seonghwa, get back here now!" She yelled. Jaehui stops me; "Where are you going young master?" He asked.

"I'm going for a walk; don't worry, I'll be back!" I said. Jaehui hesitated, but I assured him I'd be back. It was the first time; I had lied to someone, and it felt good; I bid farewell to him and went on my way. Then, I stopped by the Even Throne Pub; it was a small bar~~~It was my first time there. I always passed by it because my parents always said it was a bar for poor people.

The moment I stepped inside, everyone turned towards me and started gossiping; "Isn't he Park Seonghwa of Park Enterprise?" a young woman said, making her friend give a slight nod. First, I ordered my drink; then, the same woman came to me; "Mr. Park, why are you here all alone?" She said.

"I'm not interested; please leave me alone!" I uttered. However, the woman pulled her chair next to mine and sat down; "Oh my god!" I grumble in annoyance. I didn't utter a word to her and drank my drink in one gulp----I continued ordering more drinks until I was drunk and began talking nonsense.

"Mr. Park, I think that's enough; Why don't you come with me?" She uttered. "Yeah, you want to eat "Ramen!" I said with a seductive tone. "Yeah, we could do that, and I know you'll enjoy it," She winked at me. I stood up and glared at her---- "I wouldn't go anywhere with you," I said.

As she linked arms with me; then, suddenly, I felt someone yank me away from her. I turned around and saw Taehee; "자기야 보고싶어!" I said. "I'm sorry my boyfriend caused so much trouble, but he doesn't need to go with you," Taehee said. "Humph! Why would Park Seonghwa date a plain jane like you?" she uttered. "Excuse me! I know you're not the one talking," Taehee sneered.

"Seonghwa, let's go!" Taehee said. "Ma'am, he hasn't paid yet," the bartender said. "How much is it?" Taehee asked the bartender to calculate the amount; "It's 103143.20 won," the bartender answered. {She paid $80}

Taehee handed the money; "Thank you," The bartender said. Taehee and I left the pub; "Honey, Can we please go to the park?" I drunkenly said. "No, we're going home," Taehee uttered---- "You're mean to me too," I said. "Ugh, stop pouting! Taehee uttered---- "No, if you agree to go to the park, then I'll stop," I uttered.

*********

Taehee:

We arrived at the park, and he dragged me to the water fountain; "Let's make a wish," He said. "Okay, because if I say no, you'll start pouting again," I said, making him applaud; I don't want to ask him why he was drinking because it's none of my business. I handed him a coin; "Close your eyes and wish for anything!" Seonghwa said----I did as he instructed and quickly made my wish.

I opened my eyes and threw the coin----- "Why are you looking at me?" I asked. "Because I love you," Seonghwa replied. "You're cheesy! Please make your wish; so we can go home," I said. He closed his eyes; "I hope Taehee and I will always continue to love each other, and also, I hope a miracle will happen; so we can find a way to be with each other," Seonghwa said.

My heart fluttered hearing his wish; finally, I believed he was the only one who could make my heart skip a beat; none of the guys I've loved. I want to spend my whole life with him; even if the entire world is against the us----I wish to be with Park Seonghwa.

Seonghwa stood before me, waving his hands in my face; "Kim Taehee!" He called out. I grabbed his hand and leaned closer, pecking his lips---- "I want more," Seonghwa said. "I love you, Park Seonghwa," I said---- "Now, let's go home," I uttered.

*******

We headed to my bedroom, and I pushed him onto the bed; he pecked my lips. "You're so beautiful; why can't we enjoy our blooming romance without complications?" Seonghwa uttered. "Who says we can't?----I love you, and You love me! Let's be together forever," I said. Seonghwa pushed her onto the bed and quickly covered them with the blanket---- "I will never let anything separate us, and I will always love you," Seonghwa said, then pressed his lips against mine.

***********

I woke up and saw Seonghwa sleeping peacefully; I watched him, making my heart pitter-patter. My daydream was interrupted when the doorbell rang, and I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs. I looked through the peephole and saw Mr. Seo and Seonghwa's mother standing outside with his wife.

"Oh, Shit!" I muttered aloud.

I took a deep breath and opened the door; "Where is my son?" Seonghwa's mom yelled----she headed upstairs, and I followed behind her.

I waited outside for her to lecture me; "박성화! 일어나서 자신을 설명하는 것이 좋습니다!" she said. She came out and glared at me; "Disgusting!" She uttered and headed downstairs. I entered my bedroom and saw Seonghwa had already worn his clothes; "Hey! You'd better go downstairs because your mother is pissed," I said.

"If I go downstairs, then we'll never see each other again," Seonghwa said. "Please, Seonghwa, just go downstairs," I said. He sighed and headed downstairs; I followed behind him---- "Mom?" Seonghwa said. His mom turned around and wanted to slap him but held herself back---- "You left your wife to come to be with this stupid waitress!" His mom said.

"Taehee isn't stupid, and besides, I'd never loved Yunyeong---I've always seen her as my sister and nothing more," Seonghwa said. "So when we went to Serenade Moonlight, you were smiling because of her," his mom asked.

"Yes, I love her and want to be with her," Seonghwa replied. "You better say goodbye to this waitress because you will never see each other again. 

To Be Continued.