Lucky One Season 1 | Intro

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental. 

Note: Everything in fanfiction is fictional and for entertainment purposes----please don't take anything to heart because anything that happens in the story is in the author's imagination. I don't mean to send hate or harm to Seonghwa or ATEEZ or the idols used in the story. The story would include mild swearing, cringe content, and cliche moments---Please read at your risk! Thank you, and I hope you'd enjoy reading it. 

+++

Taehee: 

I stood outside with the envelope in my hand--- I'd been contemplating for an hour or so whether or not to go in and confess. But my heart is just making me question myself; I've been rejected countless times, yet I'd dared not to learn my lesson. Since I was a child, I only wanted to find true love----someone who understood me; but nothing came close to finding it. 

I took a deep breath and entered the library, making my way toward him. My senior Wu Seong-Su! I've been crushing on him since I laid eyes on him during our chemistry lecture. However, as days passed, I watched him from afar, hopelessly wishing that someday he might acknowledge my feelings. 

But it's been two months, and the Spring semester is approaching----I'll not see him again as he's graduating, so today, I decided to put on a brave front and confess to him. "Hello, Seong-Su Oppa!" I said, making him look up at me. My heart started to go pitter-patter---- 'Calm down, Kim Tae-Hee!' I thought to myself. 

"Seong-Su Oppa, I like you---I mean, I'm in love with you," I said. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I said, holding out the envelope to him. "I'm sorry, but you're not my type!" Seongsu said, then gathered his things---he walked away from me while chuckling aloud. My heart shattered into pieces, and just like years ago, I fainted again---- "Hello, Young miss!" the librarian uttered. 

~~

Author: 

However, Taehee didn't wake up, and he quickly dialed the ambulance number----within a matter of seconds, the ambulance came, and Taehee was rushed to Blossom Valley Hospital. A couple of hours later, Taehee's parents and older brother arrived at the hospital and headed to her ward; Taehee looked out of the window----seeing couples walking hand in hand; "Am I genuinely bound never to find happiness or true love?" Taehee muttered aloud. 

Her mom[Eom Yong-Hui] walked towards her and pat her back; "Taehee-ah, you'll find true love---fate will bring both of you together soon," her mom said. Taehee removes her mom's hand gently---- "Mom, you've been saying that for years now; I'm twenty-three, and still, I'm rejected by every guy I confessed to, then I faint every time it happens," Taehee said. 

"So I don't think my one true love is out there, and even if he was----will he be willing to be with a cursed girl?" Taehee uttered, making Yonghui lower her gaze. Then, she looked up at her one last time---- "Let's go to the fortune teller, then, we'll know what to do," Yonghui said----Taehee would've refused but knew that her mom would drag her either way. 

***

Taehee: 

After we've finally arrived at the so-called fortune teller's workshop---my mom always brought me to different fortune tellers, and they all said the same thing; "She needs to find someone who has a harder life but is lucky in love!" I murmured. "It's all bull crap! None of it seems true because I'm still stuck with this stupid curse!" I muttered inaudibly---my mom knocked on the door, and the fortune teller lady gestured for us to come in. 

We took a seat, and she took out the card----I chose four cards, then my mom decided on the last one for me. "I can see that your soulmate is close by," she said, making me scoff---- "Interesting! Then kindly tell me where he is," I sneered. "Miss, I promise if you follow my instructions----you shall meet your one true love and break the curse entirely," the lady said, making me sigh. 

"Within two days, I want you to go Charmed Cove, then wait for a couple of minutes, and your soulmate shall be standing right in front of you," she said. I stood up and slammed my hands on the table; "Pffft! You think I'd believe your assumptions----but to prove you wrong, I shall go there," I said, then walked out of the room. 

I stood outside, waiting for my mom to come and lecture me nonstop----though when she came out, she didn't say anything but just got in the car. 'Humph! Weird!' I thought and got in the car--- "Kim Tae-Hee, Are you crazy?--That you must cause a scene!" My mom said in between her teeth. 

"Mom, I'm sorry, but you know I don't believe this thing after those four frauds tricked us," I uttered, making her stop the car suddenly---- "I'm trying to help you get rid of this curse, but since you don't want to, then do as you please," she said, making me sigh. "Fine, I'll give her instructions a chance, but if it's not true---I'm willing to accept the fate of loneliness!" I uttered, making her nod. 

*

Two days later, I got up early in the morning and went for a walk near Charmed Cove---I mean, the place wasn't far from where I live. I leaned against the big oak tree and plugged in my headphone----then, suddenly, I saw a group of girls chasing after a young man. My gaze fixated on him----though he was far from me, I could tell he was very handsome. 

He stopped in front of me----then, the fortune lady's words flashed in my mind as I took off my headphones. "May I help you?" I asked---- He looked back at the girls, then he suddenly pressed his lips on mine---- "My first kiss!" I thought. 

To Be Continued... 

Coming Soon... 

PlayList 

1. Love By Lyn  Hanhae

2. Lucky One By EXO 

3. Celebrate By ATEEZ

4. Loving You With All Of My Heart By Damsonegongbang 

6. Be With You ATEEZ 

7. Love Sight 

8. A Lot Like Love