Lucky One | Episode 6

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

Note: Everything in fanfiction is fictional and for entertainment purposes----please don't take anything to heart because anything that happens in the story is in the author's imagination. I don't mean to send hate or harm to Seonghwa or ATEEZ-----nor the idols used in the story. The story would include mild swearing, cringe-content, and cliche moments---Please read at your risk! Thank you, and I hope you'd enjoy reading it.

++

Taehee:

I stood up as Seonghwa opened the door; "Why are you so home so late?" I asked as I wrapped my hand around his neck. He sniffs me, then quickly takes off my hand; "Let me go, you're drunk!" Seonghwa said.

"Hey! I'm not drunk," I uttered, then pushed him on the sofa. I climbed on top of him, and we stared into each other's eyes like; then, suddenly, my gaze fell on his lips. "You have pretty lips, babe," I said seductively.

"Ugh, Taehee, please get off me! You're drunk," Seonghwa said, trying to push me off. "I told you I'm not drunk," I screamed.

"Yes, You are," He replied.

"If I'm drunk, when will I do this?" I uttered. However, before he could utter a word, I pressed my lips against his. He tried to push me off, but I held his hand, pinning them above his head. Finally, I broke the kiss and looked at him; "Your lips feel so nice, Seonghwa," I said. I got off on top of him and drunkenly walked upstairs to my room.

I lay on my bed with a smile on my face; "He's so cute when he's flustered," I chuckled aloud; after a couple of minutes of thinking about the short kiss scene; finally, I fell asleep.

~~

Seonghwa opens Taehee's door and finds her sleeping peacefully. He tiptoed inside and sat next to her on the bed; "She's so cute when she's drunk," he said, unknowingly smiling. He wanted to stay mad at her, but Seonghwa wished to continue after the kiss. So he moves his face closer to hers and kisses her on the lips.

Taehee pulled him closer, deepening the kiss; soon, the kiss turned into a steamy yet passionate one. Neither Seonghwa nor Taehee wanted to break away from the heated kiss, so they continued, and it ended with them doing the dirty again.

**

Taehee's alarm went off, and she groaned before turning off; "Ugh, shut up!" She grumbled. The moment she turned around, her eyes widened in astonishment to see a naked Seonghwa again; "Kim Taehee, why are you so stupid?" She uttered, mentally facepalming herself.

She quickly got out of bed with the blanket wrapped around her body, but then she threw it back on Seonghwa as he wasn't wearing any clothes. Taehee laid on the bed again and kept staring at Seonghwa, admiring his sleeping face.

As she would touch him, Seonghwa's eyes began to flutter, and Taehee quickly closed her eyes, pretending to sleep. "She's still sleeping, but wouldn't we be late for work?" Seonghwa murmured, contemplating whether or not to wake her up.

"I should let her sleep; besides, she might have a hangover for drinking so much yesterday," Seonghwa muttered, then picked up his clothes and quickly got dressed. After admiring her one last time, he went out of the room; Taehee's eyes flutter open once Seonghwa is out of the room.

"Oh, that was close," she uttered and got up. Seonghwa opens the door; "Hey!" Taehee yelled, covering herself with the blanket. "I'm sorry; I didn't know you were awake. I wanted to take my phone," Seonghwa said. He took his phone and apologized one last time; "It's okay, please leave," Taehee replied, making him bow apologetically.

"AHHHHH, So bloody awkward!" Taehee screamed in frustration. An hour later, Taehee completed her daily routine then went downstairs to find medicine because her head was hurting. "Taehee-ah, come and drink this so that it would help you with your hangover," Seonghwa said.

"Thank you," She said without arguing with him. She sat opposite Seonghwa; they ate quietly until Seonghwa decided to break the silence. "Mr. Seo informed me to tell you that he'll deduct your pay because you didn't attend the dinner party even though you suggested it," Seonghwa said.

"Okay, I understand," Taehee replied coolly. "I'll go first," Seonghwa said as he finished the last bite on his plate, making Taehee give a slight nod and continue eating.

"Make sure you finish everything," Seonghwa nagged.

"Yeah, I know," Taehee sneered.

Seonghwa flicked the back of her neck; "Hey! it hurts!" Taehee screamed, making him stick out his tongue, and ran out of the house.

Taehee chuckles at his cuteness and continues eating; "He's a good cook," Taehee murmured and continued eating.

**

Taehee:

I arrived at the hotel about two hours ago, and Mr. Seo informed me to monitor Seonghwa. I've been with him for hours now, despite Seonghwa and I's awkward gestures; I'm dying to ask him about what I said yesterday.

"Seonghwa, can we please talk?" I queried.

"예, 우리는 이야기해야 합니다!," Seonghwa replied, stopping what he was doing.

"You know what I asked you yesterday? Have you thought about it?" I uttered.

"I thought I made myself clear yesterday, Taehee, and if that's the thing you wanted to talk about then," He said.

"Forget it! Let's get back to work," Seonghwa said.

Before I could plead with him one more time, my phone began ringing; I became annoyed when I saw Seongsu; I picked it up and went to a private place.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"You texted me yesterday that you're going to introduce your boyfriend, so I'm outside the hotel," Seongsu said.

" SeongSu, You're an asshole," I said, but he ended up laughing aloud.

"And yet, you confessed to this asshole!" He jeered.

"You know what, you're right. I don't have a-----," I would've told Seongsu the truth, but Seonghwa came and snatched the phone from me.

"Oh, so you're the jerk who gave up Taehee for me!" Seonghwa sneered.

"당신은 누구입니까?" Seongsu sneered.

"I guess you're not a jerk, but also stupid," Seonghwa replied.

"난 그녀의 남자친구야, 바보야," He said.

"You said you're outside right, then let's meet," Seonghwa said, then grabbed my hand.

We went outside and saw Seongsu standing with his back facing us; "Wu Seongsu?" I called him, and he hung up the call, then looked at Seonghwa and me. Then, he approached us; "Hello, I'm Wu Seong-Su," He said, stretching his hand out.

Seonghwa shakes hands with him; "I'm her boyfriend, Park Seonghwa," He said. My heart fluttered again as he said the word "Boyfriend;" I shrugged off the thoughts as I noticed both of them glaring at each other.

"태희야, 얼마 줬어?" Seongsu sneered.

"She didn't pay me, so please stop with the snarky remarks," Seonghwa replied.

"I think you don't know, but she is," Seongsu said, stopping mid-sentence.

"Taehee, you didn't tell him? Did you?" He asked mockingly.

"Babe, What is he talking about?" Seonghwa asked.

To Be Continued.