Lucky One | Episode 5

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

Note: Everything in fanfiction is fictional and for entertainment purposes----please don't take anything to heart because anything that happens in the story is in the author's imagination. I don't mean to send hate or harm to Seonghwa or ATEEZ-----nor the idols used in the story. The story would include mild swearing, cringe-content, and cliche moments---Please read at your risk! Thank you, and I hope you'd enjoy reading it.

+

Seonghwa:

I slammed the door in her face; she closed the door, then stopped me; "Seonghwa, can you please let me explain?" She uttered. I didn't bother to look at her and informed her to explain herself; "I don't want anyone to find out about us living together because it would create drama, and you know I'll end up losing my job," Taehee said.

"Do you think of me as a nuisance, and I'm staying with you to create chaos?" I asked. She lowered her gaze; I didn't hesitate to wait for her answer because I'd already understood her response.

"Taehee-ah, don't worry, I won't bother you, and besides, we can pretend we don't know each other, understood?" I said.

I headed upstairs to the guest room; I closed the door because I couldn't believe I was falling for a girl who thinks of me as a nuisance. After all, it was the first time anyone thought of me as a bother. I wanted to make it up to her, but I realized I didn't have anything to apologize for, so I plopped on my bed.

As I lay down on the bed, something caught my eye. I got up and picked it up. I threw it on the floor immediately; "Why didn't she take her bra?" I murmured. I picked it up and went out of the room; I knocked on her bedroom door.

I overheard her talking to herself, "Taehee-ah, can you please open up?" I asked. She opened the door and saw her bra in my hand, and snatched it away; "Hey! Why do you have that?" She screamed.

"Humph! You're the one who left in my room!" I scoffed. She rolled her eyes and quickly threw it on her bed; "Well, this is the thing I wanted to give you," I said. I would've gone to my room, but she grabbed my hand; "What do you want now?" I asked.

"We're hosting a dinner party in your honor, so Mr. Seo said you have to attend," She said. "I'm not in them--," I would've completed my sentence, but she cuts me off. "You have to; Mr. Seo strictly recommends it," Taehee said.

"Okay," I reluctantly answered; She still held onto my hand without letting go. "My hand?" I said, making her quickly let go of it; I tried to smile at her slightly flustered state.

*

We arrived at the hotel and saw everyone gathered in the dining area; then, suddenly, Taehee's phone started ringing, and she checked the caller-id with a puzzling expression; "Seonghwa, please go on ahead, I have to get this call," She said. She left before I could even reply; I stayed behind and watched her as she answered the phone with a broad smile on her face.

"I wonder who makes her so happy?" I thought. I wanted to eavesdrop on her, but I respected her privacy and joined the others.

~*~