Chapter 13 : A much needed break

Haruka Kanzaki was about to go into a brain overload

Haruka Kanzaki was about to go into a brain overload. Thoughts of all the possibilities that could happen during her meet up with Yuki Ito were storming through her brain. Hiromi who was lying next to her lifted her sunglasses.

"Har? I think you need to chill your brain for a minute."

"What do you do when you're going to meet up with your ex-boyfriend?" Haru blurted out.

"Hmm..You cancel since he might just be trying to win you back because now you're finally happy in life and confident about yourself and no longer fucking depressed." Hiromi muttered out bitterly. 

"Personal experience aside?"

"Personal experience aside, I don't really see the problem. You and Yuki had a mutual break-up. He probably just wants to be friends again. It doesn't seem like that much of a big deal."

"Huh. But what if-" Haru shut up as she saw Hiro approach the two girls. 

"You guys coming in the water? I might need someone to be a witness incase I get srowned by a wave or the lochness monster." He asked the girls.

After the USJ incident Haru had woken up to Hiromi telling her to pack up her stiff because shool was out for two days and so their mother had decided to take them out to the family's private island as 'a much needed break.' So now Haru and Hiromi were sun-bathing while their mother and Kana slept inside the house.

"The lochness monster is a lake myth. It won't come for you." Hiromi told him, pulling her shades down and trying to enjoy the peace of the island.

"Oh come on, Romi. The water should be your top priority not frying yourself. " 

"I'll go. I need to stretch my legs anyway." Haru spoke up, snuffing a yawn that threatened to escape her.

Truth be told, Haru couldn't care much about the water or stretching her legs after all, she went to the beach everyday. She needed a distraction or her mind might explode.

She was just standing idly in the water when she felt the liquid thrash against her. The waves were pretty tame that day so that could only have been caused by..

"Oh no it seems to be raining." Hiro said, his usual teasing tone activated. Incase you're wondering, it was a cloudless day.

"You're right it is raining." Haru replied, as the water turned into a crystal wave about to crash onto Hiro when at the last second the crystals turned back to water.

"I consider that a war declaration."

When Haru got home the next night, she decided to text Yuki.

Ito Yuki

                                                      How do you feel about meeting up at the beach at 6 a.m tomorrow?                                                                                                                                                                          Delivered now.