Chapter 3: Beachy mornings

After endless waiting, the first day of Haru's high-school career arrived though the girl wasn't particularly excited, but she knew Izuku probably was

The girl was up before dawn, a habit which was the courtesy of her eldest sister.

She flinched when she felt something against her leg but let out a breath of relief when she realized it was simply her cat. "I'll be back in a little while Hayate." She whispered as she rubbed the cat's head. 

By the time the girl arrived at the beach the Sun was starting to peak out from the horizon, as she laid her blanket on the sand and started watching the sunrise she felt the ghost of her presence next to her and shivered whether it was because of that or because of the fact that it was a chilly spring morning she didn't know.

She shook those thoughts away as she sketched in the moment, before taking her shoes off and running into the water. Sunrise was a beautiful time and she didn't want to waste it on old memories. 

Haru let out a small laugh at the sight in-front of her. The sunlight which was currently differing between pink, orange and peach was bouncing of the water and the sky was being reflected in the water making it look as though she was standing in the sky rather than in the water. The girl grabbed a handful of water and splashed it, making two-second mini rainbows. 

The girl made her way home half-an-hour later, so that she could take a shower, get changed and have breakfast.

*******

As Haru poured the creamer into her coffee she was approached by her mother who the girl was trying her hardest to avoid because-

"My little Haru's starting high-school! It's like only yesterday you were born and now you're on your way to become a pro and going to the same school as me!" Hanako Kanzaki squealed as she suffocated her 4th daughter with her hugs.

"Okaa-san, let go, you're going to kill me." She spoke in a monotone voice.

"Smile little sis!" Spoke a cocky voice from the other side of the room.

"Hiro no!" She yelled at her brother as he took a photo of the girl being suffocated. 

"Ohayo Okaa-san, Haru." Came the female twin of the family, Hiromi Kanzaki as she made her way towards the kitchen.

"Morning Romi-nee!"Haru greeted the red head with a bright smile, "Can I walk to school with you today?" 

"I thought that was obvious."

"Good morning Hiromi." Hanako also greeted before asking, "I thought I was going to drop you three today?" 

"What in the name of obvious favoritism would that mean!?" Hiro argued back.

"He has a point, we don't need to make the fact that I'm your favorite more obvious, do we?" Haru agreed in her own sort of way.

" Besides Izuku's walking with us too." She added.