Chapter 4: Quirk assessments

"What!? A quirk assessment test!?" The entire class minus a few yelled.

"But what about orientation? We're going to miss it." The petite brunette from earlier pointed out.

"If you really want to make the big league you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies. Here at UA we're not tethered to tradition. That means I get to run my class however I see fit." Aizawa informed them, causing a few pained gasps.  

You've been taking standardized tests your whole lives," He paused as he pulled out a sort-of tablet and showed it towards his student, " But you've never used your quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to prove that we're all equals by not letting those with  the most power excel. It's not rational, one day the ministry of education will learn." Before turnng towards Bakugo, "Bakugo, you managed to get the most points in the entrance exam. What was your farthest softball throw distance in Junior high?"

"67 meters, I think."

"Right, now try doing it with your quirk."

Once Bakugo had entered the circle, ball in hand, Aizawa explained the rules, "Anything goes just stay in the circle."

"Hurry up your wasting our time."

 "Alright man you asked for it." Bakugo said as he stretched his arms, before yelling out a loud "Die!" as he threw the softball causing an explosion at the beginning which propelled the ball into the sky.

The girl stared at him with a dumb-founded expression, Die!? He's even worse than I remember.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities." Aizawa told them as the ball came to a stop "It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." He advised? as he showed them the tablet which had said: 705.2 m.

"Wait, 705 meters, really?" Asked a dirty-blonde with a black lightning bolt in his hair.

"I wanna go, this seems like fun." Spoke a pink skinned girl with yellow horns in her hair.

"This is what I'm talking about, using our quirks as much as we want." Came a black haired boys with odd elbows.

Oh, crap. They called it the F word.

" So this looks fun, huh? You have three years here to become a hero, you think it's going to be all games and playtime?" Spoke Aizawa, before smirking "Idiots, today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gage your potential, whoever comes in last will have none and will be expelled immediately."

This caused multiple "Huh!?"s from the crowd.

While in any other case Haru would've considered this a lie, something about the look in Aizawa's eyes told her it wasn't

✳✳✳✳✳✳

Haru mentally groaned at who she had been paired up against, 'Katsuki Bakugo'.