Chapter 2 : Ice cream

***This chapter is a slight filler, but the characters are canon in the book and will re-appear, so I suggest you read it.***

"Congratulations, Monoma, Aoi and Kanzaki on getting into UA

"Congratulations, Monoma, Aoi and Kanzaki on getting into UA. You are officially the school's first graduates to get into UA. I pray you do well and bring honor to our school." Spoke the principal, as he congratulated the three students.

As soon as they left the office Monoma let out his signature maniacal laugh, "You must think you're so much better than me since you got into A class, Kanzaki. Well I'll have you know that no matter what my class is going to be better than your class and they'll beat you at the festivals. Ha haa haaa haaaa...."

Before walking off, continuing to laugh like a psychopath.

Haru let out a sigh along with her two best friends Mirai Aoi and Daisuke Masamoto who had just joined them.

"He's at it again, I suppose. " Masamoto spoke.

"At this rate he's basically obsessed with you, Kanzaki." Spoke Aoi.

"-And not in a good way. Anyways, why'd the principal call you two?" The brunette asked curious as to why the two girls had been called to the principal's office and with Neito Monoma of all people.

"Apparently we're the first students in the history of this school to get into UA. I'm surprised I got the same treatment despite the fact that I'm in general studies, not the hero course." Informed Aoi, pushing her glasses back.

"You two got in? Awesome! " He exclaimed, pumping a fist.

"Yeah, but with Monoma. I'm guessing you got into the school with the best swim club? " Piped up Haru for the first time that day.

"Yup! Ketsubutsu academy." He replied proudly, giving a bright grin.

And with that the multicolored trio made their way to their respective classes.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

"Oi, Kanzaki! Aoi! Wait up!" Masamoto called out to his two friends.