17

🖇💌 SAPNAP'S POV !

"dude you good?" george asked as i leaned against the kitchen counter drinking a glass of water just staring at the floor.

"yep" i simply answered

"what's wrong sapnap?" he asked standing across from me.

"just worried about kenz," i said trying to sound as calm as possible

"what's up with her?" he asked as dream entered the room grabbing his keys. george and i both looked at him

"i'm going to kenzie's. i will be back later" dream said before leaving.

i set my glass in the sink before going to my room. why wouldn't she just talk to me. i just wanted to help and be there for her. i didn't want to fuck things up though.

i groaned and flopped face first on my bed. i didn't want to be a dick but i also wanted answers. i deserved an answer. why was she ignoring me?

let me call dream.

"hello?" he spoke out, clearly driving

"why is kenz being so distant with me?" i blurted out.

"dude. you know her. what is today's date?" he asked and i looked at my phone.

"the 12th? why are you, oh my god i'm so dumb" i said feeling stupid. how could i forget something so important.

"i'm gonna go comfort my sister now. you figure out how you are gonna talk to her" dream said before hanging up.

i sighed before going to my desk. i sat down and thought about what to do. i would text her but that seems rude. i don't want to show up with clay there. maybe i should call her. yeah i'm gonna call her.

ring. ring. voicemail. fuck me.

"hey baby, it's me sap." i started. "i just want to apologize for being so stupid and not realizing what today was. if you need anything i will be here to talk. i am truly so sorry. i promise to make it up to you. just tell me what you want to do. please just let me know you are okay. bye kenz"

i sighed as i set my phone down on my desk. she was going to keep ignoring me, i just knew she was. maybe i was wrong.

"hey," i said answering the call back from kenzie

"i'm so sorry," she sobbed out

"kenzie it's okay. you did nothing wrong" i said sitting up

"i'm sorry. i just didn't want to push everything on you" she said taking deep breaths

"darling it's okay" suddenly she started giggling making me confused. "what?"

"darling. i like it." she commented making me laugh.

"i will call you darling then" i said.

"thank you, for slightly distracting me. clay is really bad at it" she said making me laugh lightly

"I HEARD THAT" clay yelled from another room in kenzie's house.

"of course. if you need anything, i am just one call away. always darling" i said only to hear her giggle again.

"thank you sappynappy" she joked