13

🖇💌 SAPNAP'S POV !

dressed in sweatpants and my tshirt, kenzie came walking out the door to meet me at the car. i smiled and unlocked the car so she could get in. kenzie opened the car door and got in.

"hey gorgeous," i said leaning my head on my headrest, watching her as she put her seatbelt on. she looked at me smiling

"hey handsome," she responded while kicking her birks off and putting her feet up on the seat to get more comfortable.

"ready to go?" i asked the brunette which made her nod in response.

i put the car in drive and made my way back to the dream team house. i had told the boys not to bother us and even gave them each $50 to stay in their rooms. the things i do for kenzie.

she started playing music like she always did. i adored her for the way her heart was full of music. we didn't say we had "a song" but whenever tounge tied came on, our hearts became one.

as it played we both sang our hearts out. i looked over at her quickly to find her smiling at me. i smiled back before turning back to the road. i was finally pulling into my neighborhood.

we pulled up to the house and i looked at the girl next to me after turning the car off. she was on her phone smiling while texting someone. weird honestly.

she looked over at me after putting her phone away. i gave her a toothy grin and she shared the same look.

"ready to go in?" i asked making her nod.

we both got out of the car. i walked to her side and took her hand. kenzie smiled at me as i led her into the house and up to my room. i opened my door and let go of her hand. she walked in after me and sat on the edge of my bed while i closed the door.

she took her shoes off while i did the same. she laid down on the side that belonged to her while i grabbed the remote then laid on my side. i turned on the tv then looked at her.

"what do you want to watch?" i asked kenzie as she looked at me

"big time rush," she spoke with a smile

"you're kidding" i said which made her shake he head no. "okay fine"

i went to netflix and started playing big time rush which made her clap in excitement. i laughed and laid my head on her lap. she started playing with my hair as she watched the screen.

"i have a question" i said turning my head to look up and at her. she loked down at me

"what's up?" she asked looking down and moving hair out of my face.

"i hope this isn't too soon," i started getting nervous.

"sap," she said but i cut her off

"hold on," i said. "i was going to ask you this on our date but i knew it was too soon. but, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

she smiled and looked at the wall, pretending to think. she looked down at me still smiling.

"i would be honored to be your girlfriend" kenzie spoke making me sit up.

"so you are my girlfriend now?"

"yeah and you're my boyfriend" she said sitting on my lap.

"FUCK YEAHHHHHHH" i yelled out making kenzie laugh and put her head on my shoulder. i held her closer and rubbed her back. "best day of my life"