12

🖇💌 KENZIE'S POV !

i woke up in my own bed a few days later knowing i had to go to work soon. i sighed as i laid staring at the ceiling. i was exhausted from hanging out with sap last night.

we stayed up at my house watching movies and getting take out food. we stayed together all day yesterday and didn't let go of each other.

i picked up my phone and noticed a few texts from the boy i was just thinking about.

sap
hey kenzie, good morning :D
what time do you get off work???

kenz
hi sappynappy :)
i get off at 3, why?

sap
i will pick you up at 5. dress comfy !

kenz
bro what
i mean okay but what

sap
don't call me bro

i smiled at my phone before setting it down and getting up to get ready for the day. for work i always wore the same thing, black jeans, converse, and a hoodie. never anything different because of how cold it was in the bakery.

after changing, i did my makeup and hair. i kept it simple but made myself look presentable. i was clearly exhausted and did not want to go into work, but i had to.

i put on my converse before walking downstairs to my kitchen where i grabbed a granola bar and filled up my water bottle before heading to my car.

i set everything in the passenger seat before turning on my car. i played alix page before starting my short drive to work. it ended quickly do to how close i was.

i got out and went into the bakery to see a few people getting ready to open. i went to the backroom and checked my phone quickly before getting to work

sap
have a good day at work kenz! text me if you need anything. <3

kenz
thank you sap! have a good day and good stream if you end up streaming. <3

and with that i got to work!

A/N: short chapter :( sorry about that. it was mainly filler, hope you enjoyed though <3