4

🖇💌 KENZIE'S POV !

i laid on sapnap's bed after giving him the time of his life. both of us out of breath from the sex and being loud. we made sure clay and george would hear us.

i smiled and started giggling making sapnap look at me. i looked over at him still smiling and he looked confused. i just kissed him quickly.

"what was that for?" he asked.

"thank you for getting back at clay with me."

"oh anything for my baby," he joked but i secretly loved it.

he got up and put his sweats back on before going to the bathroom and grabbing a towel. i just laid there staring at the ceiling until sapnap came back and started wiping everything off my legs. lol.

i smiled at him as he threw the towel into his hamper then laid back down. who knew that the sapnap, a twitch streamer, would be such in support of aftercare. not me.

i rested my head on his chest. this was not something new for us. we cuddled while watching movies all the time. but this was different. we were scared, scared of what would happen to our friendship.

"sap," i said sighing slightly

"kenz," he said back

"please don't let this ruin anything. please." i said tearing up slightly. suddenly there was pounding on the door, here goes nothing.

i quickly threw on my underwear and i still had on sapnap's hoodie. he threw on a hoodie before i opened the door to be met with my ever to lovely brother.

"oh hello clay," i said

"are you two done fucking now?" clay asked clearly angry. score!

"yeah, we are actually" i said and sapnap started laughing quietly.

"so you two are a thing? or was this just revenge sex?" clay angrily asked staring into my soul.

"the second option" i said smiling and he groaned.

"what are you kenzie? some sort of slut?" he asked out of anger. he was never like this so i was very taken back.

"what did you just say to her?" sapnap asked walking straight behind me and placing a hand on my waist.

"i asked if she was some sort of slut." clay said aggressively and i started to tear up.

"what is wrong with you dream?" sap yelled.

clay looked down at me as my eyes welled up with tears and his face softened. his eyes got wide and you could tell he was starting to feel bad.

"no kenzie," he started but i cut him off.

"just go clay." i said and he nodded before walking towards his room

i took in a deep breath while closing the door. sapnap moved to sit on his bed and i quickly put the rest of my clothes on, counting my shoes. sap sighed but didn't speak.

i looked at him before grabbing my keys, airpods, and phone off the nightstand. he just looked away from me.

"i'm sorry. i will see you soon," i said before leaving his room.