Training | [SM]

"Ground Zero, control your temper while aiming your explosive shot," Aizawa says while raising his hand in front of Bakugou's. He lowers his hand once the blond stands straight. 

"Tsk, whatever," Bakugou replies. "Now get the hell out of my way," he demands as he repositions himself to take another shot while taking deep breaths. 

Aizawa shakes his head in disbelief before jumping down the pillar and standing close to Kaminari. He told Kaminari his do's and don'ts while, in the distance, Izuku was caught off guard by Bakugou's loud explosion. 

Izuku's eyes sparkled with surprise and curiosity once witnessing Bakugou's power; he felt drawn to its power, like a mosquito to a bug zapper. Bakugou, on the pillar, mutters a yes with proudness and enjoyment when bringing his fist to his sides and curving a smirk to his edges. 

"Better," Aizawa says; he turns over and looks at the blond with a reassuring nod. 

Izuku gulped at his rival's capacity and strength; he was no match. Unless Izuku were to train with him without the boy knowing to obtain Bakugou's power. The petite boy rushes toward the pillars and jumps on them in silence. 

"Alright, everyone, that's it for today. Go hit the showers; you reek," Aizawa says as he signals everyone toward the bathrooms. 

As Bakugou is about to follow orders, he is pulled backward by Izuku. Both individuals land their butts on the pillar behind another pillar, waiting for Aizawa to leave and lock up. 

"The fuck is your deal, Deku. Leave me alone already," Bakugou yells at the greenhead. 

"Train me, and I'll lay off," Izuku says without hesitation or fear. He stands there, waiting for the blond's response, while Bakugou chuckles. 

"Like I'd train an Idiot like you," Bakugou replies with a mischievous smile as he looks over his shoulder. Izuku doesn't flinch; he's used to this. 

"You don't intimidate me, Kachaan," Izuku says sternly. "Train me, or else..."

"Or else what, idiot?" 

Izuku laughs with a hint of evil before approaching the blond and pushing his hand on the rocky pillar. Bakugou grunts at the impact and starts to push himself upward but is drawn to the ground by Izuku's weight; he sits on the blond's lap. 

"I guess you've always liked the hard way..." Izuku says as he grinds his crotch against Bakugou's stomach. "I don't blame you; it's fun," Izuku says with a smirk and sexy eyes. 

"The fuck are you doing? get the hell off of me!" Bakugou barks at the boy who is trying to seduce him. The petite male places both hands on the boy's pecks and applies pressure while grinding against him. 

"Train me, and I'll lay off. It's as simple as that," Izuku says with a cheeky smirk. Bakugou's flustered face and rapidly beating heart obeyed his rival's needs and gave in. 

"Alright, alright. Get the hell off me," Bakugou commands. Izuku nods firmly before crawling off Bakugou and getting ready to stand up before the blond turns things around. 

"K-Kachaan?" Izuku asks, a little flustered. With both his hands gripped to Izuku's wrist against the rocky pillar, Bakugou hovers above Izuku and stares him in the eye with intimidation. 

"Do you think you can get me riled up without consequences? Think again, dipshit," Bakugou replies. Izuku gulps at Bakugou's strength, and he cannot help but turn his face to the right and latch his teeth onto the boy's inner arm. 

"Your sweat is so addicting," Izuku mumbles as he snakes his tongue up and down Bakugou's arm. "I can enjoy you for hours~," he continues to mumble as his eyes sparkle, and his member starts to push against the blond's ass.