From Geek to Sex-bot | 2 [M]

"During the kiss, I got hard too..." Izuku says with pants in between as he gets off Bakugou's lap and pushes his boner against the blond. "...I guess this is what they'd call a partner look," He continues with such an adorable face that caused Bakugou to pick up Izuku and push him onto the bed.

Bakugou pushed his lips against the little ones and almost instantly made his tongue inside his edges. "P-please be gentle," Izuku says with want in his eyes and a foggy mind. 

He is so tiny...even though his body's male, he seems so frail...

Bakugou sticks his tongue against Izuku's neck and motions a circle next to his chin, causing Izuku to wince with pleasure. The boy throws his head back and lets a moan escape his lips as his body twitches at Bakugou's rough and robust touch. 

"Ah~ my necks' sensitive..." Izuku manages to form a few words while his mind can't concentrate. 

Bakugou understands Izuku's weakness, snakes his tongue to his ear, and forces his slimy tongue into Izuku's earhole. The boy beneath him moaned with pleasure as he tightened his toes and curved his body. 

"The ears are even more sensitive~," Bakugou cooed between nibbles and passionate licks. 

"I mean..." Izuku lets out a sentence when Bakugou pulls himself back to admire the boy. "It all feels so good," He finishes. 

Bakugou is about to attack Izuku's ear again, but the chuckle that escaped Izuku's edges prevented him from doing anything. The sound of his sweet and childish giggle made his heart thump; Izuku placed his hand beneath Bakugou's chin. 

"You're persistent," Izuku says. As he releases Bakugou's chin, he undoes his button shirt to reveal the light pink brassiere covering his perked nipples and slowly tosses the shirt aside. "Wanna play with these as well?" He asks, clearly knowing how desperate and honey Bakugou is. 

"Fuck yeah," Bakugou says without thinking straight. 

The green head pulls down his bra to reveal his hard nipples while Bakugou's eyes glisten with lust and want. Bakugou moves his fingers to fit the boy's nipples without another word before twisting them, not allowing Izuku to hold his pleasurable moans inside his mouth. 

After not even twisting them for an extended period, he buries his mouth into Izuku's chest and nibbles on the nipples and licking them to feel the texture. Izuku hiccuped from impact and curved his back to make it easier for Bakugou to taste while moaning simultaneously. 

While Bakugou's mind begins to wonder about the rest of Izuku's body, he lets his tongue trail down the boy's chest as his hands roam Izuku's. Bakugou's mouth arrived at the strand of Izuku's panties; Izuku's proportionate body made Bakugou gasp softly while his lips curved into a smirk. 

"This sexy aroma of yours is fucking amazing," Bakugou says as he pulls down the panties to reveal a small rigid member. "Your dick is adorable,"

"S-shut up!" Izuku says with flushed cheeks; his eyes avert Bakugou's fierce stare. 

Bakugou positioned Izuku perfectly to where his legs would be bent slightly on top of the sheets as the boy rested his body on the bed. He brought himself down and instantly brought Izuku's member to his mouth, sucking all of it in, which caused Izuku to moan loudly. 

"Ah~ senpai, don't suck it..." Izuku sighs in between breaths. Even though he said what he said, he bucked his hips so Bakugou could continue to suck in a better position. 

With Izuku's face beat red and his eyelids lightly closed, he hooked his hand in Bkugou's blonde locks and pushed him deeper, not caring about Bakugou's gag reflux. The blond didn't care; all he wanted to do was make Izuku feel good, and to make that happen, he needed to change his tongue position. 

"Suck them till they drip," Bakugou demands Izuku. With Bakugou's fingers by Izuku's mouth, the boy obeys the blond's command and brings his mouth to Bakugou's fingers. 

After a couple of minutes of Izuku sucking Bakugo's fingers, the blond pulls them out and inserts one finger at a time inside the petite male while his tongue licks his inner thighs. This went on for about three fingers inside Izuku and a few hickeys on the Izuku's inner thighs before Bakugou took out of the stiff shaft and showed it to the boy. 

"I'm going to put it inside now," Bakugou announces. He grips Izuku's hips and pulls the boy closer to the edge of the bed to have a better position while also widening Izuku's legs. 

"Y-yes, please do~," Izuku responded, desperate to widen his legs for a better entrance. 

As the tip of Bakugou's member enters the pink, twitching hole of Izuku, the boy exhales Bakugou's name and throws his head backward. 

"Does it hurt?" Bakugou asks as he pushes himself hole into the boy, causing Izuku to hiccup at the feeling of his member inside him. 

"S-shit...you feel so fucking good~," Izuku says without thinking. 

"Heh, your asshole feels so warm and amazing..." Bakugou says as he bends forward and places his hands beside Izuku's waist to grab friction. "I'm going to start moving now..."

"Yeah~," Izuku replies as he moves his hands from his legs and travels them to the back of Bakugou's neck, pulling him into a heated kiss. 

While their tongues danced inside each other's mouths, Bakugou kept thrusting and thrusting hard and hard to feel the ecstasy while Izuku moaned in their kiss. Izuku began to dig his nails into the male's back as he was being pushed up against the bed with such force. 

Eventually, Bakugou pulled away from the kiss and repositioned himself to where his hands held onto Izuku's legs tightly as he pushed himself into Izuku roughly. Izuku moans and yells filled the room, and their sweat and musk. When Bakugou looked up to see Izuku's face, his heart thumped at the sight: Izuku's eyelids were heavy, his face was pink, his hair was a mess, and the noises that escaped his mouth were music to the blonds ears. 

"Shit...I need more," Bakugou announced before pulling out of Izuku and flipping him over roughly. He smacked Izuku's ass and perked it upward to align himself and push in without letting Izuku catch his breath. 

"F-fuck, I'm cumming," Izuku yelled in between moans. Bakugou laid his stomach on Izuku's back and pulled on Izuku's curly hair as his thrust was the sound of clapping rapidly.  

After a few more rough thrusts, Izuku cums on the sheets and his stomach while his face yells into the pillow. Bakugou grunts as he pulls himself out of Izuku and lets the cum spill from his pink hole. 

The two boys lay beside each other and stared at the ceiling in disbelief at what had just occurred between them. 

"Damn,"

"That felt great," Izuku replies to Bakugou's words. Izuku pulls himself up and lays a hand on Bakugou's chest before saying, with sparkling eyes. "Can we go another round?"

"W-wait a moment; I need to rest a bit," Bakugou instantly replies as he pushes on his glasses. 

"T-then I'll do it myself," Izuku replies as he uses the little strength he has in his legs to sit on top of Bakugou. The boy took Bakugou in one go, causing the male to exhale a moan as he pets Izuku's hair. 

"W-wait," Bakugou yells before feeling Izukus's tongue dance back and forth on his tip, causing him to release pre-cum into Izuku's mouth. 

"Am that good, aren't I?" Izuku says with a giggle and a smirk. Bakugou grabs Izuku by the throat and pulls him into a kiss, where he slowly flips them over so Izuku is underneath him. 

"Mabe another time, babe," Bakugou pulls away and gets up from the bed to walk over to his clothes on the floor. 

"B-babe?!" Izuku says with shock. 

"Get used to it," Bakugou replies before smiling. "Because you'll be hearing that a lot," 

Edited.

27 corrections, word count: 1325

The end.

────────────♡⋆.ೃ࿔*────

Leaves requests down below!