Chapter fourteen: skyfall

✧︎

✧︎

MILES ACTIONS HAVE YOUR JAW TO THE FLOOR. Who was this boy and what did he do with your Miles Morales Everyone seemed to think the same, staring at the back of his head in aimless wonder. Could it be you, was this all it took for him to take charge...

You being in danger. Who would have thought?

Wherever this newfound confidence came from you weren't going to complain, it was rare when Miles got a sudden boost of confidence and when it happened nothing could get in his way.

So as you look down at him, in the clutches of the villain you both face. You let some of the panic leave your body because you know he's going to get you back

And right as he takes another threatening step forward there's a crash and now there are three new people added to the equation. They walk in as if they owned the place, no fucks were given as you look at their villainous faces.

"You messed up big time, kid. Very sloppy." One of them says. He's tall and gray. From his head to his toes his skin and hair. He seemed to be the most normal one out of the three intruders.

You can't help but feel less threatened as the words spill out his thin chapped lips. The man was built like a lanky Tumblr sexy man with no powers evident, how else were you supposed to take him? Seriously? That had to be a joke.

One of them say something in Spanish but you only catch a few words, thanks to Miles. Those words being 'look' and 'spiders' you were going to touch up on that later.

"Let me guess. You're scorpion. Well, we're the Spider gang." You knew he said those words because he felt threatened but the wave of cringe came and there was nothing you could do about it.

"Would you mind taking this outside?" Aunt May then speaks up, making a valid point. Her poor house was about to get recked the least they could do was fight out in the open and not her house.

"We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance." And the next thing you know chaos breaks out. Everyone finds their respective opponent fighting them despite May's wishes.

Olivia drops you once she gets punched in the face. You smile with glee. But you take one step forward. One step forward and you're grabbed by the waist, again, flying through the air like a helpless doll in a child's hand. Olivia takes you out the doors and drops you in the arms of, "Holy shit." Aaron. He looks down at your hooded face unable to recognize you. He places you down and you stand there confused.

"I- Uh." For the first time, you don't know what to say. Do you tell him who you are? Could you still trust this man? Or do you keep quiet and wait for someone to come get you?

All those options seemed to end with your death.

It just had to be you, huh?

You look around you to see where you were and see that you're on top of another house, away from all the conflict.