「Season Finale」Chapter 10: Battle For Peace

Everyone was at the house waiting for the time to head to the Peace Meeting. A magic circle appeared on the ground as Yasaka and Rosaria came out from it.

Yasaka: Hello everyone.

Rosaria: It's good to see you all again.

Ela: Miss Rosaria and Lady Yasaka.

Yasaka: It's nice to see you, Little Ela.

Y/n: So great seeing you two again.

Yasaka: Oh, my beloved Y/n.

Yasaka walked up to Y/n before pulling his head into her breast.

Yasaka: It's so good to see you again.

Nergi: Oi! That's my mate!

Nergi tried pulling Y/n away from Yasaka as he was in between the two.

Yasaka: Ara~ Ara~ What are you doing, Nergi?

Nergi: Tryna get my mate back.

Yasaka: But you've been with Y/n all week. Let me have my turn with him.

Nergi: No way!

Rosaria came between the two and pulled Y/n away.

Rosaria: Will you two calm down. You'll tear Y/n's arms off with your pulling.

Yasaka & Nergi: Sorry...

Y/n: It's fine. I want to introduce you two to someone.

Y/n brought Quiet forward as Yasaka and Rosaria took a look at her.

Rosaria: Who's this?

Y/n: This is Quiet. She doesn't speak but she's an amazing shot with a sniper.

Yasaka: Is that so? Well, I'm glad to have you on the team, Quiet

Quiet smiled before a magic circle appeared on the ground.

Yasaka: I believe it's time for us to head out.

~Skip~

Inside a room in Kuoh Academy, Rias and Sona peerages were standing near the wall. At the same time, they handed their reports to the Sirzechs and Serafall, who sat at a round table with Azazel and Michael, Leader of the Fallen Angels and Leader of the Angels. Azazel had a dude with silver hair behind him while Michael had Irina behind him.

Rias: Those are the detail of the incident my household and I were involved in.

Sona: I, Sona Sitri, also bear witness that the events in her report are true.

Sirzechs: Thank you. You may step down.

Serafall: Thanks, Rias, Sona.

Sirzechs: I would like to hear the fallen angel Governor-General's opinion of Rias's report.

Azazel: It doesn't matter what I think. Kokabiel was acting on his own. I let him move until I knew what he was planning. But I'll bet he didn't know that I had also infiltrated this town. This is a pretty nice town.

Sirzechs: Please don't change the subject.

Azazel: I had the White Dragon Emperor take care of it already, didn't I? And he's been put into the lowest level of Hell for permanent freezing as punishment. Besides, I heard Kokabiel was already weakened when Vali arrived, but your sister's reports say nothing of it.

Sirzechs: My sister and her peerage are the ones who weakened him, right?

???: I don't think so.

A magic circle appeared on the ground before Yasaka and Rosaria walked out of it.