Chapter 9: Honeymoon, Getting Familiars, Strange Item, and New Classmate.

Both Y/n and Seraphim could be seen on the floor of his room as Seraphim's breasts were out and she was on top of Y/n.

Seraphim: Are they to your liking, Darling? 

Y/n: H-Hold on a second, Sera!

Seraphim: There's no time to waste. I can't fall behind the others.

Seraphim untied the strap to her panties letting them fall to the floor before she went down and pulled off Y/n's pants and boxers freeing his erect member.

Seraphim: I'm glad to see that my body can make you like this.

Seraphim sat above Y/n's member before she pushed the entire thing inside of her at once. She took in a sharp inhale from the pain but Y/n sat up a gave her a quick kiss to make her feel better.

Y/n: You shouldn't take it all at once like that.

Seraphim: I'm fine...I just wasn't prepared for the pain.

After a bit of waiting, Sera began to bounce slowly to make sure there wasn't any more pain. Once she was accustomed to it, she began to bounce more rapidly while Y/n took a hold of her thighs to keep her balanced.

Seraphim: Ah~ Is...this to your liking, darling? W-We'll be able to repopulate the Vampire Ninjas like this. Ah~

At that moment, Y/n's eyes widen at the statement. Seraphim was the last of her kind meaning all of the Vampire Ninjas died out since they never found any lovers. Sera wants to rebuild that clan so she can uphold their honor.

With that in mind, Y/n hugged Sera's waist before pushing forward as she fell onto her back.

Sera: Darling?!

Y/n: You're doing this because you want to rebuild your clan, Right? 

Sera: Huh?!

Y/n: I didn't have any friends until recently, but I can still sympathize. You feel out of place since there aren't any others like you. I'll help you, Sera.

Sera: D-Darling!

Sera wrapped her legs around Y/n locking him in as he began thrusting in and out of her. Sera only let out a few whimpers but it wasn't long until her moans filled the room. Y/n's thrust started picking up pace as her pussy would clench around him tightly.

Y/n: S-Sera, I-I'm...

Sera: G-Go ahead, Darling. Release it inside me!

Y/n released his cum inside of Sera as she moaned out loud before kissing Y/n deeply as he pulled out of her. The rest of the night, Y/n and Sera lay in bed holding each other like new lovers.

~Skip~

It was now morning as the sun was rising and birds were chirping but...

???: What?!

Y/n had fallen out of bed as he heard the scream through the house. Y/n looked to see that Seraphim was missing as he assumed she might have gone to her room. Y/n got dressed in his usual outfit before heading downstairs to see everyone there.

Y/n: What's going on?

Sera: I was just simply telling everyone of our new engagement

Nergi: Which is complete bullshit!

Nergi walked over to Y/n before moving his jacket and shirt to show the mark she made.

Nergi: See this? It's a mating mark. This means Y/n's my mate so back off and find your own.