3.5

23/11/2021

@mickschumacher: it's almost 5 months ago that you left us and I miss you more every second of the day ❤️

❤️ @dennis_hauger, @pierregasly, @ginaschumacher and 917.927 others liked this

@nyckdevries: most beautiful angel up there ❤️
@callum_ilott: we miss you Aimée 😔🥀
@arthur_leclerc: always there with us ❤️
@maxverstappen1: she'll always watch over you, mate
@lorenzotl: it's insane how quickly the time goes, insane that the pain of not having her around is still so present 😔
@estebanocon: the paddock feel so empty without Aims smile in it 🥀
@elenaberrireal: you are so strong, Mick. We're always here for you! ❤️
@charles_leclerc: not a day goes by without thinking about her 😔❤️
@charlottesiine: thank you for always being by Aims side, and as you did it for her, we'll now always be by your side as well Mick. You're family ❤️

————

After Qatar Lorenzo had asked his family to come and celebrate his birthday together after Mick and Charles triple header. Mick tried his best to see the Leclerc family as much as he could after Aimée's funeral because he knew that's what she would've wanted. It was difficult for him but he did it anyways, in the end they all struggled with the loss of the youngest Leclerc sibling.

As Arthur walked in to the living room and looked around and raised his eyebrow. "Hey where's Soph?" He asked as he didn't she her in the room. Lorenzo looked at his youngest brother and shrugged. "Soph is in bed. She's been sick for a little while already." He said and smiled. "Nothing too bad, just a stomach flu  probably is what she said."

Charles looked at his brother and than looked at Mick. "How is the IVF going? Or did you stop for now as the last two times didn't work out?"he asked the German. Mick sighed softly and nodded his head. "The last one is almost 12 weeks ago." He said and looked at Lorenzo. "Soph got her period two weeks ago so no baby yet." Lorenzo continued for Mick.

Arthur sighed and looked at Mick. "It will be okay, man. You could always choose to wait a bit long. Aimée will understand if you would like to wait a few more months or even years." He said and smiled slightly as he tried to reassure him. Mick slowly nodded his head. As he was about to say something Sophia stood there in the living room with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Lorenzo quickly got up and walked up to her. "Are you okay baby? What happened? Should I call a doctor?" He asked as he was already thinking of the worse case scenario. Sophia sniffed softly and shook her head. "Something just happened.." She said softly.

All the attentions now completely on Sophia. "What is it, Soph?" Charlotte asked the Italian. Sophia looked at her and bit her lip softly as Lorenzo helped her down on a chair. "I was in the bathroom to take some painkillers but when I opened the medicine cabinet a pregnancy test fell out of it on the ground." She said and looked at the other for a quick second.