0.8

15/04/2021

📌 Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari do Imola

@Aimslec: it's media day so I thought let's share this with you 😇

❤️ @liamlawson30, @arthur_leclerc, @alex_albon and 28.017 others liked this

@lance_stroll: my pretty angel 😍
-💬 @aimslec: if you only knew 😈💜
@arthur_leclerc: hottieeee 🥵😍❤️
@dan_ticktum: fabulous as always Aims! 😉
-💬 @aimslec: thanks a lot, Dan! Miss you 🥰
—💬 @dan_ticktum: I miss you too, darling
@landonorris: nice shoe 👀
@carla.brocker: miss my bestie already! 🥺🥰
@oscarpiastri: kinda jealous of the Leclerc gens 🤔
@dennis_hauger: please just stop ignoring me and answer my texts, Aims. Please ☹️
-💬 @lance_stroll: she might ignore you for a reason, just leave her be mate

————

Aims was just chilling on the bed of Lance his hotelroom while he was getting ready for his day on track. Lance grinned at her as he put on his dark green Aston Martin team shirt on. "So are you gonna come watch this weekend from my garage instead of your brothers?" He asked her and looked at her. Aimée smiled at the Canadian as she got up to walk up to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him. "You know I'd love to come and watch from your garage but I have to stay at Ferrari. I can't leave Charles alone." She told him and pecked his lips. Lance pulled her closer as he held her and ran his hand through her hair. "But he isn't alone, your brothers are there. I think I really need my gorgeous lucky charm this weekend." Aimée smiled at his words and nodded her head. "I'll see what I can do. But after the track walk Charles and I have a meeting with one of his sponsors."

When Aimée and Lance finally arrived at the track they had a quick kiss before Aimée made her way to Charles' driver room. "You're late." Charles said as Aimée walked in to his room. Aimée raised her eyebrow as she looked at her watch. "No I'm not late. You said track walk would start at 11 and you would be back in an hour so here I am." She said and looked at her brother. Charles rolled his eyes and sighed. "Aims I texted you literally 2 hours ago asking if you could join me on the track walk." He said seriously. Aimée really had no idea why he was so upset that she didn't come with him. "I'm sorry Charles. I had to do some work for Arthur this morning and I had to prepare the meeting with Richard Mille we have in 30 minutes so I didn't read my texts this morning." She told him and sighed.

Charles looked at his sister and nodded his head. "I'm sorry but I really need to talk with you.." Charles said and on that moment Andrea walked in to the room. "Aimée it's great to see that you're still here helping Charles out while he is looking for a new manager! I honestly thought that you were gonna be so angry with him." He said before Charles could stop him. Charles bit his lip and looked at his little sister. "Aims please let me explain this. It's not what you think it is.." he quickly said while he noticed that Aimée got more confused as she looked at him. "You were gonna fire me? Is that the reason why you wanted me to come with you on track walk?" She asked him softly.

Aimée bit her lip and looked at Andrea and than back at Charles. "Did I do something wrong, Charles? And why didn't you warn me before.. maybe than I could've changed anything.." She said softly. Charles sighed softly. "Aims calm down please. It's really not your fault, you are an amazing manager and you really shouldn't give up this dream because I really think you will become the very best and I don't deserve such an amazing and caring person like you." Charles told her and pulled her in for a hug. Aimée looked at him and raised her eyebrow as she quickly wiped away the tears that had escaped from her eyes. "I don't understand.. why would you fire me than..?" She asked him.

Charles shook his head and looked at his sister. It hurt him to see Aimée like this, the last time he saw her so upset was at Jules' funeral in 2015. "Last week Binoto called me.. apparently there were some sponsors that didn't agree with you being my manager." He explained her and sighed softly. Aimée raised her eyebrow and stepped away from him. "And you just accepted that? You let them decide for you? Because they know you like no other and always want the best for you and not just for their money?" She asked him. "I know Aims.. and I'm very sorry.. Lorenzo said that it's probably because you're a girl and they think that you are too emotional connected with me." He said quickly and sighed.

Aimée looked at him and shook her head. "Wait.. Lorenzo knew about this yet you didn't mind to tell me? I'm so done with you at the moment Charles. Maybe Lorenzo can be your manager since you are both dicks!" She said and took all her stuff. "Aims please don't be like this.. I'm sorry okay.. where are you going?"  Aimée rolled her eyes and looked at her brother. "You made me look like a fucking fool in front of the whole Ferrari team. Good luck with your call. I'm going home, Charles. I'm done with you and all your bullshit." She said and left his room.

Aimée left the motorhome and bumped in to her other brothers. "Hey Aims! Where are you going? Didn't you have a meeting with Charles?" Arthur asked there and smiled. Aimée shook her head and looked at him. "No because apparently Ferrari told him to fire me." She said and than looked at her oldest brother. "And apparently Lorenzo knew all about it and didn't mind to tell me." She continued. Lorenzo looked from Arthur to Aimée and sighed. "Aims it's my fault, I told him to not tell you anything yet. If you're mad you should be mad at me, not at Charles." Lorenzo told his sister even though it wasn't the full truth. Arthur looked at Aimée who was slowly breaking down again. "No Lorenzo, he should have stood up for me.. but he didn't. He let these strangers decide his life. Strangers that don't know him at all, not like I do. These stranger don't want the best for him, they want what's best for their fucking money." Aimée said loud enough the everyone who passed them to hear it. "And most of all.. he lied to me, Lorenzo.. you both did.." Lorenzo sighed softly and nodded his head. "I'm sorry, Aims. I really am sorry.." he said and looked at her.

Arthur looked at his twin sister and smiled slightly. "Lorenzo why don't you go check on Charles and help him with his call. I need Aimée's help for a deal I got." He said and nodded his head as he looked at Lorenzo. Lorenzo nodded his head and looked at Aimée. "It will be fine, Aims! Charles and I will help you through this. I promise." He said and than left the twins on his way to Charles. Aimée sighed and looked at Arthur. "Can I get the keys of you house? I really don't feel like going to Monaco." She asked him and sighed. Arthur smiled at his sister and shook his head. "Not yet. We are going to enjoy this weekend first." He said and grinned. Aimée raised her eyebrow and shook her head. "I'm not going to watch the race for him and especially not in that garage." She said seriously. "No you won't. You will watch from Lance his garage." Arthur told him sister and hugged her. "But now we are gonna get drunk together. I heard that they sell the best Sgroppino in Italy here and the paddock restaurant." He continued and grinned at her.

Aimée chuckled softly and shook her head. "You are unbelievable, Arthur Leclerc. And normally I would say no to you getting drunk but today I'll make an exception." She said and hugged him. Arthur smiled and kissed her cheek. "Today you're just my sister and no anyone's manager, so from now on no more business talks for you." Aimée smiled at him and nodded her head. "Thanks Arthur, you are the best. I just really can't believe they both lied to me." She said softly walk they made their way to the restaurant. Arthur slowly nodded her head and smiled slightly. "I'm sure they didn't mean it like that Aims. Maybe they just wanted to find you another job before or something. I'm sure they did it for your own good, they only want the best for you." He said as he didn't look at her because he felt guilty for not telling her the truth.