0.7

08/04/2021

📌 Lake Como, Italy

@aimslec: had a little off day on the water with the big bro ❤️

Tagged: @lorenzotl

❤️ @charles_leclerc, @ollicaldwell, @lance_stroll and 23.107 others liked this

@lorenzotl: took you long enough to finally take a day off, you work way too hard Aims. Glad to spend today together with just the two of us ❤️
@pierregasly: don't forget to visit me when you go to Milan 😏😉
@charlottesiine: can't wait to spend the summer break together 😍😍😍
@arthur_leclerc: still unfair that I wasn't allowed to join 🥺
-💬 @aimslec: jealous much 👀 I can't help it you had a date planned with your girlfriend 🥰
@lance_stroll: green suits you very well, even better than red 😉😘
-💬 @aimslec: how cute 🙃
@mickschumacher: enjoy the rest of your day off Aims!
@carla.brocker: my baby looks so gorgeous 😍🥰

————

After Aimée and Lorenzo got some take away pizza's for the three of them, they got back to Arthur's apartment where only Charles was since Arthur and Carla had a date night together. Aimée grinned as she opened to the door and made her way in to the kitchen where Charles was sitting behind his laptop. "You better don't tell Andrea I let you have pizza because he will kill me for that!" She said and looked at him. Charles hadn't expected her in the kitchen already and quickly closed his laptop. "Hey you're back already? Oh pizza! Nice!" He tried to change the subject as he smiled at his sister.

Aimée chuckles at his behavior and grinned. "Dude are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost or something." She teased him and looked at his laptop. "Were you doing something important?" She than asked as she saw Charles his face turning a bit more serious. "I just had a quick FaceTime meeting with Andrea, nothing you should worry about on your day off." He reassured her and smiled at her. Lorenzo had joined his two younger sibling in the kitchen and looked at his brother clearly seeing that something was on his mind but he ignored it for now.