1.4

29/04/2021

@aimslec: date nights during race weekends are my favorite 🥰 last night was absolutely amazing ❤️

❤️ @arthur_leclerc, @mickschumacher, @dennis_hauger and 27.615 others liked this

@charles_leclerc: my baby sis 🥺
@dan_ticktum: when is our next date night? 👀
-💬 @aimslec: Monaco GP next month baby! 🤩
—💬 @dan_ticktum: Sounds like a plan girl!
@carla.brocker: my bestieeee 😍🥰
@katerinaberezhna: girl red looks so hot on you 😍
-💬 @aimslec: thanks babe! We have to hang out soon, haven't seen you since graduation. I miss my queen 🥺❤️
—💬 @katerinaberezhna: yes pls! I'll text you!
@mickschumacher: you look stunning, Aims! 😍
@nyckdevries: this girl 😍
@pierregasly: hot 🥵
@lance_stroll: just cheap 😂
-💬 @aimslec: you know what's cheap? Betraying a girl like you did to me, Lance. That's cheap.
—💬 @charlottesiine: my girlie is on fire! 🔥
—-💬 @pierregasly: dude definitely messed with the wrong girl 😂
—— 💬 @lance_stroll: wait until my lawyer is finished with her, we'll see who's laughing that 😉
@arthur_leclerc: red really is your color, guess I can never leave Prema until I get a seat at Ferrari🤔😂

————

As Aimée and Mick arrived in the paddock together Lawrence Stroll immediately walked up to her followed by his son. "Drama is coming." Aimée whispered as she looked at Mick. Mick smiled slightly and squeezed her shoulder gently. "I'll be right here, nothing will happen. I promise." Mick told her and looked at the duo coming their way. From the corner of her eye Aimée saw her brother watching the scene just keeping an eye on her.

Lawrence stopped in front of her and than looked at Mick. "I see you already found a new client. Very sad you won't stay for long. I will make sure you'll get banned from the entire motorsport scene after you abused my son." He said seriously. "My lawyer will send you a letter miss Leclerc, please save your precious money because you won't win this case." Aimée raised her eyebrow and looked at Lawrence. "Excuse me? Abused him? I would recommend you to teach your son some manners, sir. Yes I hit him in the face but I'm sure he hasn't told you why." She said back as she looked at Lawrence. "Because your son betrayed me, than came back trying to manipulate me to take him back while he's already dating someone else, he threatened to buy my brother out of his seat because Charles stood up for me, than he was brave enough to basically call me a slut so I think should also be brave enough to clean up his own mess and explain everyone in the world how he got that black eye." She told him.

Lawrence looked from Aimée to Lance and than back at Aimée again. "You will hear from us." Lawrence said as he walked away from Mick and Aimée. Lance watched his father walk away and grinned at her. "You better start saving up, babe. This is gonna cost you a lot of money." He said seriously. Aimée rolled her eyes and shrugged. "But the whole world will hate you for what you did so I wouldn't be to sure about you reputation." she told him and looked at Mick. "Let's go, Guenther is waiting for us. Some contract things I thought needed to be discussed." She told him and ignored Lance completely. Mick nodded his head and looked at Lance. "Just leave her alone, mate. You won't win this battle." He said and they walked away from Lance.