3.1

20/06/2021

@mickschumacher: always racing for you, my princess❤️

Tagged: @aimslec

❤️ @arthur_leclerc, @ginaschumacher, @maxfewtrell and 827.881 others liked this

@landonorris: cutiessss
@arthur_leclerc: booty 😏🍑
@pierregasly: good luck, mate!
@estebanocon: ❤️❤️
@alex_albon: we stan Maimée 😍🥰
@charles_leclerc: thank you for everything you do for her, Mick! Much appreciated ❤️
@F1maimée: cutest 😍😍😍
@fxckmsc: not Aimée ignoring her loser boyfriend 😂
-💬 @charles_leclerc: leave them alone, you have no idea about their situation so don't comment something so stupid like this pls.
@maxverstappen1: by far my favorite couple 👌🏽
@lorenzotl: my angel ❤️

————

Together with his trainer Charles entered the paddock after a night of only 2 hours of sleep because he couldn't get his thoughts off his little sister who still hadn't woken up. Andrea looked at Charles' exhausted face and sighed. "When are you planning on telling Arthur?" He asked the Monegasque.

Charles sighed deeply and shook his head. "After he gets out of his car I guess. Hopefully she has finally woken up by than." He said and sighed. Andrea slowly nodded his head and sighed. "She's strong, mate. If there's someone who will fight that stupid tumor, it's Aimée." He told Charles

Arthur and Olli walked through the paddock together as Arthur saw his older brother. "Hi bro!" He said and the two f3 drivers walked up to Charles. Charles sighed softly and looked at his brother. "Hey Arthur, Olli." He said calmly and looked at Andrea. "I think we should go, don't we?" He quickly asked his trainer.

Arthur raised his eyebrow and laid his hand on Charles his shoulder. "Charles why haven't you slept last night?" He asked his older brother as he clearly saw the dark circles under his eyes. Charles shrugged and shook his head. "It's nothing you should worry about just before your race." He said and smiled slightly. "Talking about your race, are you ready to make some good overtakes?" He than asked his brother just to change the subject.

Olli grinned at his teammate before he looked up at Charles. "Well apparently Aims and Arthur made a deal yesterday." He told the f1 driver. Charles raised his eyebrow and looked at his younger brother. "What was the deal?" He asked him.

Arthur chuckled softly at the thought of the silly deal he made with his twin. "If I managed to get in to the top 15 once again Aims would tattoo our racing numbers behind her ear." He said and smiled. Charles slowly nodded his head and smiled that the thought of their little sister getting their racing number tattooed.

Andrea looked at the youngest Monegasque and smiled. "Aimée is still sleeping but I'm sure when she wakes up she'll rewatch the race. I'm sure she would get that tattoo either way but I wish you good lucky, Arths. Make your sister proud." He said and smiled.