2.7

08/06/2021

@aimslec: this is and probably always will be my very favorite picture of Mick 🥺😍 I can't wait to see you playing with our kids in the future 🥰❤️

❤️ @vettelofficial, @gina_schumacher, @maxverstappen1 and 39.927 others liked this

@carla.brocker: So cuteee 🥺 bet he'll be an amazing father for your children Aims! ❤️
@marcusarmstrong: okay I feel very single now 🥺
@dennis_hauger: very glad to see you this happy Aims!
@arthur_leclerc: god you'll for sure have absolutely gorgeous kids 😍
-💬 @aimslec: the leclerc gens X schumi gens = 👌🏽
@lorenzotl: so good to see you so happy aims ❤️
@mickschumacher: I hope our babies will be just as beautiful, loving, smart and tough as their gorgeous mama ❤️
-💬 @aimslec: Mick stop it 🥺🥺🥺🥺
—💬 @mickschumacher: love you 🥰🥰
@charles_leclerc: you will be the best parents out there Aims. I know for sure 🙏🏽

————

After her surgery Aimée had felt really sleepy from the anesthesia so she hadn't really spoken to her family. Mick had spent the night with her in the hospital while her brothers and mother had stayed at Mick and Aimée's house so Angie wouldn't be alone.

When Aimée woke up this morning Lorenzo and Arthur were already in her room. She looked around a bit confused and than looked at her brothers. "Where's Mick?" Aimée asked them as she sat up a bit. Lorenzo shook his head laughing and looked at his little sister. "Good morning to you too, Aims. We slept very well, thanks for asking." He said and grinned.

Arthur chuckled and smiled at his twin sister. "Mick went home to pick up mom and Charles. Mom told him they would just grab a taxi but Mick insisted on it to pick them up." He explained. "How are you feeling now Aims?" Arthur continued.

Aimée smiled as she could totally imagine Mick not wanting to let them get a taxi. "He's such a sweetheart isn't he. My sweetheart. The one that will be the father to my babies in the future." She said and looked at her brothers. "I feel a little bit light headed but my headache is less than it was before the surgery." She explained.

Lorenzo smiled at his little sister and held her hand. "That's good Aims. Doctor Wauman said someone would be here in a bit to take you for a new CT scan to see if they could remove the whole tumor." He told her and squeezed her hand. Aimée slowly nodded her head and sighed softly. "I'm afraid I already know the results Enzo.." she said and bit her lip.

Arthur shook his head and looked at his twin sister. "No Aimée, stop it. You are not giving up this battle. Even if they couldn't remove the whole tumor we are gonna find you someone that can do it." He said seriously. Aimée smiled slightly at his words looked at him. "As much as I love you this is real life, not Grey's Anatomy Arths. But that's okay because we are gonna enjoy every single day we have together." She said and pulled him in for a hug.

Lorenzo sighed softly and smiled at Aimée as he stroke her hair. "You are incredibly brave Aims, we will do this together." Aimée smiled at her brother and than looked at Arthur who's eyes were filled with tears. "Hey don't cry you baby, I can only do this with you by my side Arths. You've always been the best side of me." She said and tried so so hard to be strong just so her twin brother wouldn't break down.