0.6

30/03/2021

📌 Grisignano di Zocco, Vicenza

@aimslec: Italy is like my second home 🥰credits to my favorite twin brother @arthur_leclerc for parking his car next to the road to take this picture for me 🥰😂

credits to my favorite twin brother @arthur_leclerc for parking his car next to the road to take this picture for me 🥰😂

❤️ @dennis_hauger, @nyckdevries, @charles_leclerc and 22.420 others liked this

@nyckdevries: @marcusarmstrong @callum_ilott I mean look at her, I would marry her straight away 👀
-💬@callum_ilott: she is without a doubt the hottest girl in the paddock 🥵
—💬 @marcusarmstrong: it was very nice knowing you but I think Charles is gonna kill both of you 👀
—-💬 @aimslec: I'm wondering why you guys think I won't read my comments 👀😅 also, yes Charles is probably gonna kill you if he sees it 🙂
@dennis_hauger: finally! I'm waiting for you all day already 🥺
@arthur_leclerc: definitely your favorite brother, not only your favorite twin bro 😏😂
-💬 @aimslec: 🤫
@lance_stroll: my pretty girl 😍
-💬 @landonorris: are you guys even together yet?
—💬 @aimslec: Nope, I don't even know the man 👀
@mickschumacher: looking gorgeous as always Aimée

————

Arthur and Aimée had finally reached the parking of the Prema racing factory where Arthur would have a day where they were going to record some YouTube video's for the upcoming season. Aimée looked at him as they got out of the car. "It's good to be back here. I missed Prema." She said and smiled as they walked in to the factory, the people at Prema were so kind and it really felt like her second family. Almost all the prema drivers had already arrived except for Aimée's Norwegian friend, Dennis. He was late just like he always is, it honestly would've been concerning if Dennis was ever going to be on time.

The Leclerc twins walked over to Arthur's other teammate Olli and the two Prema f2 driver Oscar and Robbert. "Okay since when are you on time? That's new." Olli said teasing Arthur. "Since I have a new manager." Arthur reacted and winked at his sister. "I think you should become Dennis his manager as well Aims, since he's always even later than Arthur." Oscar said and grinned. "I don't think he would ever hire me over Harald. And if he did, he'd probably still be too late." Aimée said and chuckled. "I'm not always late." Dennis protested as he walked up to them. "Good morning to you too Dennis." Angelina, Prema's press officer said when Dennis had joined the group. "Okay we will start with a few group challenges, I'll take two couples for recording and if it's not your turn yet you can wait in the cafeteria." She explained the drivers.

First up were Oscar and Robbert so the rest went to the cafeteria. "Oh Aims, a friend of mine is coming but I'll probably be in recordings. Could you maybe pick him up at the entrance?" Dennis asked Aimée after a while. "Yeah sure, how do I know it is your friend? I mean I definitely do not know everyone at Prema." She asked the Norwegian. Dennis grinned slightly and got up. "Oh I'm sure you'll know when you see him." He said and left the cafeteria quickly. Aimée watched him leave and raised her eyebrow as she was confused what Dennis meant with his vague description of his friend. "That boy is so up to something and I can't wait to find out what he has planned." Olli said laughing at her.

After it was Olli and Arthur's turn Aimée decided to go to the entrance to wait for Dennis' mystery friend. "Hey Aims! Long time ago that I've seen you here at Prema." She heard a familiar voice say. Aimée turned around and looked straight in the beautiful blue eyes of the blonde German. It was indeed some time ago she was here since she had her final year of masters. "Hey there Schums, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate Prema's championship win I was so busy with graduating." She explained him and pulled him in for a hug. Aimée knew Mick already for quite some times since Mick raced at Van Amersfoort Racing the same year as Charles did and of course last year since he was racing for Prema in F2 and Arthur was racing for Prema in formula REC. Arthur also became a Ferrari driver academy member just like Mick. "It's okay, congratulations on becoming a real f1 manager. How is it so far?" He asked her and smiled.

Aimée smiled back at him and chuckled. "It's absolutely crazy and Charles isn't making it any easier because the boy never listens." Mick laughed at her comment. Aimée had seen so many fan accounts that were totally in love with the man and honestly she totally gets why all these girls fall for him. "Are you waiting for anybody?" He than asked her. Aimée nodded her head and rolled her eyes laughing. "Dennis asked if I could welcome his friend here since he will probably be recording some video for Prema's YouTube account. Only thing is, I have no idea who his friend is. He didn't even tell me his name, he said than I would recognize him when he would arrive. What about you? What are you doing here actually?" She asked as she looked at Mick a bit confused.

Mick's smile quickly turned in to a grin as she told him that she was waiting for Dennis his friend. "Oh I think I should introduce myself again than. Hey I'm Mick, Dennis' friend." He said and winked at her. Aimée raised her eyebrow and sighed softly. "I'm gonna kill that boy. Ever since I told him I had a major crush on you when I first saw you at VAR back in 2015, he is trying to convince me that I should marry you." Aimée said and shook her head laughing. Aimée indeed had a major crush on the one and only Mick Schumacher but the 14 year old Aimée never had enough confidence to just talk to him she was dealing with a lot of emotions that time, puberty was hitting in and the fact that there still weren't any changes on Jules' conditions made her pretty distance to her friends, family and especially strangers. Lucky for Aimée her brothers helped her through it, they supported each other just like Jules had always support them.

Mick chuckled and shrugged. "I'm very fine with marrying a beautiful girl like you to be honest." He said and winked at her. Aimée's cheeks turned slightly pink as she looked up at him and smiled slightly. "Not sure if your girlfriend would like to hear that." Mick shrugged one more time as he looked at her. "We broke up before the season started, she cheated on me." He explained her and sighed softly. Aimée pulled him in for a hug once again and bit her lip softly. "I'm sorry, I didn't know.." she said softly and held him tight. Mick smiled at her actions and wrapped his arms around her waist as he held her. "It's okay, Aims I'll get over it." He told her.

"Hey lovebirds! There you finally are!" Dennis yelled through the hallways of the Prema factory. Aimée quickly let go of Mick and looked at the Norwegian driver who's walking up to them. "You know I'm currently dating someone already, right?" Aimée said grinning at him. Mick looked a bit confused at her and than back at Dennis. "Oh come on, everyone knows that he's not good enough for you Aims. I even heard that it was just a bet between him and Nikita." Dennis said and looked at her. Aimée sighed and shook her head. "You don't even know Lance, how can you say these kind of things. Just accept the fact that I like him, Dennis." She said seriously and looked at her phone as someone called her. "I'm done with this conversation." She said and picked up her phone.

Mick watched her as she walked a bit further away from them. "Is she really dating Lance? As in Lance Stroll?" He whispered to Dennis. "They aren't officially together yet but I really don't trust him." Dennis told the German and sighed. Mick sighed and shook his head. "I mean you can't force her to like me, Dennis. I think you should give up your mission for as long as she's with him." Mick told his friend as he kept his eyes on the stunning Monegasque who was not really satisfied with her phone call. Aimée sighed as Lance told her he had to go to Switzerland for his training which he apparently forgot about. She looked at Mick for a split second and bit her lip. "It's okay, I'll see you in Imola than." Aimée told him and smiled slightly. "I promise I'll take you out on a date to make it up to you, my princess." He told her before their phone call ended.