Chapter 2

~Aphmau Pov ~

"Mmmhhh" I woke up, I groaned a bit and I got up and stretched. I changed out of my pajamas and grabbed some shorts, a crop top with a jacket, socks and my boots. I opened my tent and saw Zane putting up some things. "Morning Zane" I said yawning.

"Morning sleepyhead. How did you sleep?"

"I slept pretty well. What about you?"

"That's good and I slept very well." I smiled and looked around. No one else was here.

"Hey Zane, are they still asleep?"

"Oh no KC and Noi, left to look around and probably get wood and Ein is with them just in case so it doesn't happen like last time. For Pierce, well I don't know, he just said he was going to look around."

"He probably looks to see if there is a lake or not. I mean we have been here so many times. Why does he still look for a lake?"

"Idk, but you know him if he sets his foot down on some he is not going to stop looking until he finds it." I nodded my head. Pierce was a studdern thick head sometimes but we love him for that.

"Hey Aphmau you ok? I mean like- well umm- you know." I sighed 'I should have known.'

"Yeah I'm fine just- you know… I'm guessing Pierce told you that I looked upset in the car."

"Yeah he told me that you looked upset when you were looking out the window. He didn't know what's wrong so he told me." I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine, just you know, flashbacks of the good old days."

"Yeah but don't let that get you down. It was just stupid and it doesn't deserve you attention- just let lose enjoy yourself and just forget about that. Ok?" I smiled.

"Yeah, thank Zane." He pulled me in a hug and I hugged him back.

"You're welcome. Now go on and do something, go exploring." I nodded and he went back to whatever he was doing, I went into my tent and grabbed my sword just in case.

I went into the forest and just walked around looking at everything. I smiled at nature. It is very beautiful but sometimes it can be dangerous at times.

I looked at the flowers, they were so pretty even though I saw some of them already. No matter what, they will always be so beautiful. I bent down and felt the petals were so soft I got up and started to move.

I kept feeling like I was being watched, I stopped and started to look around. There was nothing... I stayed completely silent only hearing the wind blowing through the trees and grass making rattling noise but nothing. 'Maybe it's just my imagination.'

I just kept walking until I heard rustling in the bushes, grabbing my sword and popping out, was Ein? "Geez Ein wants to give me a heart attack?!" He rubbed his neck

"Yeah sorry Aph just- umm." I held back the laughter that was threatening to come out.

"Saw a bunny?" He blushed before looking away and nodding I burst out laughing.

"S-shut up." He said his ears bent down and tail hid behind him.

"I'm sorry it's just funny that you get distracted so easily when it comes to those little creatures."

"You know it is my wolf instinct to hunt them." I smiled.

"I know it's just funny, you remember last time?" I said, still giggling a little.

"Oh how can I ever. You guys never let that down."

"Well sorry but it's funny when you find one of your friends stuck in a cave with his butt hanging out."