"U- Uhhh t- thank you," I replied as he ran his left hand through his hair and nodded.

Without making eye contact.

What was that about??

"May I use the bathroom?" asked Justin as the teacher nodded.

"Sure, but be quick. You have a minute."

Again, another thing I hate about teachers.

When they only give us "A Minute" or time us to use the bathroom.

Like what if there is a long line of students waiting to use it???

What if one bathroom doesn't work and we are forced to go all the way to the other side of the school or another floor to use it??

It's so not fair.

"Class please welcome in our newest student, Tay!!" said the teacher once I had finished ranting inside my head.

"Hey guys," he said as literally every girl squealed at his accent.

He was definitely Korean.

"Hello Tay, you can sit right next to Quinn back there," said the teacher as she pointed right at the empty desk next to mine.

"Okay," he replied as he started walking over here, making many heads turn at my direction.

Just great, now I have to deal with the unnecessary and unwanted attention.

If only a hole magically appeared on the floor and sucked me in...

"Hi there, you have very beautiful eyes. Your name is Quinn, right?" he asked as I felt myself blushed at his words.

I did not just blush!!

Nope, definitely imagining it.

Well...

I don't usually get compliments and when I do, I blush instantly.

"Yep, that's me," I replied without stuttering as we both laughed.

We began to whisper to each other and I got to know way more about him.

I can tell that this is a start to a great friendship!!

"Yeppp, he recently died," replied Tay as he talked about his brother.

"Awww I'm so sorry!!" I replied just as I felt a shadow surround us.

No, this time it wasn't the teacher.

It was Justin.

"Get out of my seat kid!!!" yelled Justin as Tay raised an eyebrow at him.

"N-No n-need to y-yell!!" I replied as the teacher came towards us.

"Justin, please choose another seat. This is Tay's seat from now on," Ms. Danielle said as she Just Smiled at Tay.

"Fine," said Justin with a dramatic eye roll.

YAY!!!

Now I don't have to sit near that...

That..

JUSTIN!

Plus, I made a new friend today!!

Could this day possibly get any better?!

^^^^^^^^

"Nope," said Ms. Jenny when I offered to change seats with someone else.

I definitely didn't want Justin to be kicking my chair as he did the other day.

He is such a jerk.

Surprisingly, he didn't come late today.