Chapter - 46{Anger, Hatred and Respect}

Start from the beginning

Velzard's voice entered Veldora's ears as a cold chill run down his spine, his whole body started to shudder and tremble in horror as his voice stuck in his throat.

"No-Nothing, I-I just felt that Rimuru's emotions were very weird so I came here to see the situation"

Veldora said while trembling as her sister's eyes looked at his body. She stares intensely at him with her blue eyes but didn't find any 'lies' so she let him go or so he thought.

"Emotions— Are you saying you have a ‘soul corridor’ between you and Rimuru"

Her voice was sharp and full of coldness, as a bitter smile appeared on Veldora's face. Shit! Why do I come here in the first place, the cold look of my sister will kill me. What should I do? What should I do?

Oh, how I forgot about my skills. Hahaha, the Storm Dragon Veldora will take you head-on.

Well, he thought so but they say 'there are miles of difference between doing and thinking.' that also applies to Veldora. He started his Ultimate Skill «Probability Manipulation» and maximize his probability to escape safely from his sister.

Holy, how did I forget to answer her question.

"Y-Yes"

Silence filled the whole room as killing intent started to escape from Velzard's body. Her eyes trembled slightly as she looked at Veldora.

Sigh.

With a huge sigh, she calmed herself, anger will not do any good. I have to ask him about Rimuru's condition, but I'm also very jealous of him. He has a 'Soul Corridor' between him and Rimuru and to make matter worse Rimuru didn't even try to conceal his emotions from Veldora. He never let me feel his emotion in the past when we have the 'Soul Corridor' between us but he let his guard down against Veldora that easily.

...Why?

... I have to ask Rimuru to build a 'Soul Corridor' between us. And I also have to ask Veldora for some tips, this is actually very amusing the useless brother of mine, who knows nothing but rampaging in the past now has forced me to ask for his 'help' and 'tips'.

"So- Veldora what do you feel earlier, that make you come here. If I'm not mistaken you said weird emotion... Right. What was weird about his emotions?"

Velzard asked with a sweet voice, everyone was starlet for a while after hearing Velzard's voice, a second ago she was showing Veldora her killing intent but now she is talking like they were really good sisters and brothers. For a while, it felt like she was talking with Rimuru.

Did my skill work, haha, hahaha, hahaha? Storm Dragon Veldora is truly invincible.

Contrary to his assumption the real reason was the trust between him and Rimuru. But we can say that those thoughts only crossed Velzard's mind amid jealousy due to the influence of his skill, so it is not wrong to say that- once again his skill has saved his ass from his sister.

"Ehm. I felt very weird. It was anger no- it was hatred but there was a weird feeling of happiness... And deep respect."

Veldora replied without missing a beat. Hatred along with respect and happiness? Veldora's words only make them more confused and curious.

'So Rimuru hates my brother but also respects him. That's pretty strange'

"Ok, then Veldora I have something to ask of you in private."

With that Velzard also left the conference along with Veldora.

...

The whole Tempest was in chaos. No- not the citizens but the executives of the Tempest, an emergency meeting has been called, every higher-level executive of the Tempest looked troubled for some reason, especially a black-haired butler and three beautiful ladies.

"If I would have known Guy is going to upset Lord Rimuru I would have killed him before he reached Tempest"

Diablo said with a disgusted voice. How dare he upset Lord Rimuru I will make sure he pays for his big sins.

"Should I kill him now... Maybe Rimuru-Sama will feel better"

Ultima said with a serious expression, the serious expression on the loli face. How cute.

"Didn't you hear what Velzard-Sama said? Rimuru-Sama didn't kill Guy because he didn't want him dead."

Testarossa who was present in the meeting room said with a wreaked smile.

"I-I, argh!! There is nothing we can do if Rimuru-Sama didn't want it, humph"

Ultima replied with a troubled look. And here she thought that she can finally rampage a bit.

"How about we plan a surprise party, especially for Rimuru-Sama"

Shuna said intervening between Testa and Ultima before they started to argue with each other.

"What a splendid idea. As expected of Shuna-dono"

Diablo said with a satisfactory smile. His lord loves food more than anything so of course, he will love the surprise party.

"Fufu, hehe, I don't think we need to do anything..."

Shizu said with a little giggle, she loves seeing how much they love Rimuru but sometimes they overdo it, just like now. Of course, Rimuru will like the part and all but...

"Don't look me like that... You all know yourself Rimuru like food, but there is a difference between like and love"

Shizu mysteriously said and stand up from her seat ready to leave.

"Wait!! Shizu-San have you already done something, your smile is saying it all"

Shuna asked her a little surprised, looks like they underestimate Shizu's influence over Rimuru. All the executives also looked surprised.

"Hmm. Who knows... But it is very Velzard-San already has something planned, seeing just how calm and cool she was"

In Shizu's opinion, it was meaningless to worry about Rimuru as long as Velzard is here, they have known each other for more than eighteen thousand years, that's why Shizu is sure that Velzard will find a way to soothe Rimuru, and besides Rimuru and Velzard love each other very much so Shizu decided to put her trust in their love.

"Huh! Velzard-Sama how we forgot about her"

Benimaru said with a shocked look, maybe it had only been a day since Velzard has come in Tempest but it is very clear that she is Rimuru's lover, how can he who has two wives forget about Velzard.

"She tomorrow arrived at Tempest, many of us didn't even know that she is here until a few hours ago"

Zegion said and other labyrinth guardians just nodded their heads in agreement.

'I hope my plan work'

Shizu thought to herself as she leave the meeting room with a smile.

What was Shizu planning? What was Velzard going to do? Will Shizu's plan work or Velzard will make the first move? There are many questions but no answers in this chapter- See you in the next chapter. Bye-Bye👋.