10 - Revenge ???

Taehyung POV:

I was sitting in my room then i got phone from Mr. Lee and he said : " Its time to accomplish your first task " i understand what can be it was .

It immediately remind me the freshers party day .

I was sitting on a chair sipping on my drink when mr. Lee approach me and took me to the corner.  And then he said .

" Taehyung i know about your motive . So don't need to pretend towards me .I know that whatever you are doing is for good only but you know what you are doing bad . You are using jisoo for your own mean .

I know you have to take revenge from her dad but why are you using her she is a very sweetest person i ever met in my life .

And i swear to god if you dare to hurt her in this between of your trick then i will be the one to end your life .

She is like a daughter to me and as a father i would do anything to protect my daughter .

And one more thing someone else is also here to hurt her . So i want to give you a task which is to protect jisoo in any how . " Mr.  Lee said as a warning .

He was not like a normal himself which he is in school , his personality changed like into a hungry predator who was about to eat his prey that made me gulp in shock asf.

"Sir but its my part of the plan- wait how do you know about this sir . That we are mafias and want revenge from jisoo's father and also from jennie , lisa and rosé's father .

It's not like our information is leaked because it is secure to the depth. " I asked him in shock why not ? If a person know about ur secret without any source . Isnt it suspicious?

"Taehyung remember that you are in my area and if i know how many birds flew above our university.  So it is common for me to know about each and every person . Like let me give an example to you ...

Your name is : Kim Taehyung
Your nickname is : Tae , Tata , Taetae...
Your name in mafia world is : V.
Your parents died in a accident.
Your father name is : Kim Sa-meul
You mother name is : Kim Tae-hee.
Your brother name is: Kim Namjoon.

And i also know that what is the secret with your parents accident.  Sameul's and Tae hee's accident because Tae hee was my ....................
Sister.

I was shocked at his confession of that night means he is my uncle .

I am still shocked but i have to pack my things for paris.

End of Taehyung POV:

In the Paris :

In a decent and classy modern hotel room . A man in his middle age of 50's wearing a tuxedo with golden spectacles and holding a cigar in his right hand and in left hand a Vogue magazine . Reading a article about the event which held few days ago in paris . A worldwide event.

In that article their is also a news that spread worldwide and that was.

Kim Jisoo, Miss World got kidnapped in a famous worldwide event of models and brands .

According to management , its their responsibility but now they are neglecting to take responsibility.

No one knows where is this Famous and Popular model , Kim Jisoo . Fans worldwide having a demand and also decided to do strike and also repeating a slogan of 'Find Jisoo , Save Jisoo'.

But this news is being restricted to telecast on television.  According to some reporters it is because of higher powers .

'Interesting as much as this article will spread that much people will engaged with it and as a curious cats they will definitely want to screw each and every nails . And then i will also see Song - joh how much you will save yourself . Its time to reveal all your black secrets infront of this fucking world . Your daughter is only my one of the pawn . ' that man's thought is finished when he heard a knock on the door of the hotel room.

"Come in " after he said that the door open and reveal a handsome man who nter inside a room.

"Dad , i did as you said now its my time to ask you a favour and it is . Dad leave her . She is my love of the life . And you can also take your revenge from her dad." That young man said .

" Love ? I know son i know nowadays love what you say . But its not a love dear . Its a lust.  Which nowadays kids is addicted to it.  I know because i am your dad . And i have also enjoyed my teenage times in this lusts." That old man said .

" If you called them about that jisoo girl got kidnapped by us .
Then they will come here in anytime so we have to first deal with them . Till then check that girl in the basement and if she is hungry then guve her some thung to eat .
Her life us the thing matters in this game ." That old man ordered the young man who i supposed to be his
Son.

In the basement :.

Jisoo was tied on a wooden chair which is not supposed to be comfortable.  She was went unconscious because of chloroform that was given by that strange lady at that event.

She is now full conscious. But irritated , frustrated.

Thinking that " i think i was here or attending that event not for being kidnapped . Don't know which bloody joker kidnapped this beauty of heaven." She said sarcastically and also praised herself.

Then the door opened and that young man entered while showing her his  devilish smile she ever saw .

" hi baby gurl . You are awake . " that young man said which he supposed to be sweet voice.

But she found it disgusting.

" Shut up you bloody joker, and why you again came in my life ."

She said.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜