Cyrus almost smirked at how his manipulation started working. He knew she will extremely broken-hearted but he was prepared to comfort her. Because for him.

She's his to break but she is also his to heal.

"You got what you wanted. Now when will you let me go?" Cyrus's jaw ticked as his soft expressions hardened.

"When I will be satisfied you will be free." He replied brushing his lips against her cheek.

"Just remember darling. Now there is no one for you except me. I am the only person who can keep you safe and can give you whatever you desire and the only thing you need to give me in return is." He leaned back colliding the tip of their noses.

"Obedience." Hazel gulped feeling his hand crawling around her waist.

She hissed when he pulled her closer. Her lower body and legs were still aching. Cyrus effortlessly pulled her over his laps and grabbed her chin to make her look at him.

"You are so precious, little girl. You are the epitome of Innocence. Something that intrigues yet tempts the beast inside me." He whispered leaning to her attaching his lips against hers.

Hazel's hands in reflex held his wrist of the hand that was placed on her cheek. He kissed her softly and gently making her squeeze shut her eyes.

Cyrus tried his best to control and not let his beast jump out as he already knew she was too sore and tired to handle his other torture.

But damn that wasn't easy. Losing his control he held her back turning her on his laps making her straddle him.

Hazel gasped out when he shoved his tongue in her mouth eating her out. Her hands started pushing his shoulders as it was too much for her to handle.

But Cyrus grabbed her wrists and pinned them on her back using his one hand. He moved his head forward to take her lips in a bruising kiss this time.

Mature Content Ahead

Hazel gasped out against his lips feeling her back being pressed against the soft mattress. Her legs were still dangling around his waist while his buff sweaty body hovered above hers.

He showed mercy on her lips by detaching his from hers. His lips didn't stop the wet and hard kisses which trailed down to her bony jawline.

Hazel threw her head back as he traced the open mouth kisses on her marked neck. A small smirk appeared on his lips watching the beautiful marks he left last night.

"I-I am s-sore." She mumbled through heavy breathing trying to get the beast off her but only earned a small chuckle from him.

"Then let me make you sorer." Whispering those words in her neck he nuzzled his head deeper in her crook biting her flesh.

He removed the blanket throwing it off the bed before trailing his sharp lustful eyes on her body.

"Fuck! Black looks ravishing on you!" He growled making her flinch under him.

He started seductively unbuttoning her shirt still letting his lips suck her neck.

"Ah-h" She let out a cracked moan arching her back at how he wasn't letting her skin go.

Finally unbuttoning her shirt he impatiently removed it from her body throwing it away. He groaned feeling pre cum dripping down his dick. He traced his hand all way to her cleavage till it reached her throat. Hazel unconsciously arched her back at his touch.

"You're a fucking goddess!" He whispered under his breath which didn't enter her ears.

He stood up on his feet rapidly stripping off his undershirt and sweatpants. He bit his lips watching her chest going back and forth at a fast pace. He couldn't wait to be inside her.