Day 1

I yelled into the phone angrily as I walked through the airport.

"Father, why are sending me this school?" I spoke again into the phone.

"Honey, I'm a head at one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world." He tried to calm me down but I didn't feel like calming down. I looked for the car my dad sent .

"Dad, we both know that this might not work and it could ruin us both. It's Korea, they have a pretty negative connotation on girls how look like me." I told him while I stepped into the car. I told the driver where to take me

"Kirin High School makes stars sweetie," he laughed,"if they don't love you after a few years then they are crazy." I rolled my eyes knowing that he couldn't see me.

"Whatever Dad, I'm at school. I love you." I said before hanging up. I stepped out the car to see the big gates.

I'm already sorta a star. Pre-debut teasers and videos about me have been circulating the Korean Internet since last year. They have been hyping me up for some time now. The response has been positive so far. I lived in L.A. until a few hours ago when they put me on a plane and sent me here. I have a few friends here though. Amber, Krystal, and Jay Park to name a few. They all are big idols now. Soon I'll be one too.

The walk to the gate seemed to take forever. The stares I got were intense. I'm sure if it was because I was black or if it was because i had braids and the ends were bright pink. I also wore a leather jacket with a white undershirt and jeans. I had head phones on which I was currently blasting Kayne West out of.

I walked into Kirin and looked around. A smirk was imprinted on my face. Everyone looked scared. If they weren't running away they were staring at their shoes praying to not make eye contact with me. I bit my lip piercing and jammed to Kayne.

I went up stairs to the office. The teachers looked concerned as I walked to the President's Office.

"Hello Starfire. How was the flight?" President Lee smiled. I smiled and replied,

"It was good sir."

I stood and looked around for bit until he realized why I came into his office.

"Oh my bad. Here's your schedule," he called someone into the office.

"This is Teacher Yang. He will show you around." Teacher Yang looked worried. I turned to him and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, je ireum-eun Gabrielle imnida." He smiled at me and my tongue twisted Korean pronunciation.

"I speak English so you don't have to use Korean. " I thanked him and he started to show me around the top level.

"These are the practice rooms. You'll be having most classes in these." Teacher explained. I looked into the room to see a sing class.

"I'll show you the dorms now." I followed him out of the main building and into a building at the side of the main one.

"Top levels are for boys . Bottom levels are for girls levels 1&3 have a cafe. Dating is prohibited unless President Lee gives you an exception. You're dorm room is 307 and here is your key." He passed me a key and left me in the dorm building. The classes were going on at the moment. So I flopped on the bed ready to sleep. I heard a knock.

"Hello, is anyone here?" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Jay!" I screamed as I ran into his arms. Yes, Jay as in Jay Park.

"Woah, I was only gone for two months. " Jay smiled hugging me back.

"Well it felt like two years." I joked.

"Since we are in Korea, you have to call me Oppa now." Jay smirked.

"Aw man, I'm your dongsaeng now." I frowned a playful frown. We laughed at our silliness.

"Do you wanna got to a karaoke bar with?" Jay suggested.

"It's my first day. I cant skip class. " I laughed at his lazy attempt.

"Well classes end at six and it is six thirty now so..." He trailed off. I sighed and agreed to go into the karaoke bar.

•••

We sang a bunch of american songs from 2011 and ate Korean pizza.

"Pizza here has corn?"I spoke truly disgusted.

"Hey try it before you start hating on it." Jay smirked handing me a slice. I hesitantly took a bite of the pizza. I sighed because it was decent. Nothing like how I would have it in L.A. I would go there with a bunch of friends and eat out weight in cheesy deliciousness.

"Awe you don't like it?" Jay frowned. I quickly turned and denied it.

"No Oppa, it's good. I just wish I was at home. " Jay looked at me and hugged me. He knew the feeling.

"It's going to be okay. Oppa is here and he will keep you safe." I sniffled and wiped a stray tear. He is so comforting. I smiled at him.

"Now that's the smile I love so much." He grinned.

I guess I'll deal with Korea for now.